Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever think of mounting a Hiwatt or Marshall head up in the dash of your car

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever think of mounting a Hiwatt or Marshall head up in the dash of your car

..... and running a radio antenna to it and hope it works !!? ?

No, but I trailer this around and have a wireless setup

GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
    It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
    to connect with other pompous blowhards
    in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

No.
      But I once wired up a pair of PA columns to my car stereo

Took up the whole back seat.
      my gear
      some crap
      some spare crap in case my regular crap breaks
      HCGB Trooper #252 On permanant KP

Comment

No.
        But I once wired up a pair of PA columns to my car stereo

Took up the whole back seat.
        Back in my 8-track days I had some wooden bookshelf speakers that I laid in the back seat. I put them on the roof of the car when we used to go picnicing or to the park.
        GB #270 in perpetuity

Comment

Back in my 8-track days I had some wooden bookshelf speakers that I laid in the back seat. I put them on the roof of the car when we used to go picnicing or to the park.

I need pics

I love those guys who had the raw 6x9s laying there in the back window

Comment

I need pics

I love those guys who had the raw 6x9s laying there in the back window

Pics

It was '69 and '70. Never thought to take any

Good old days - for power I shoved the hot into one of the fuses near the emergency foot brake and ground somewhere in the back of the dash - '68 Goat
            GB #270 in perpetuity

Comment

When Star Wars first came out, we went to see it at the drive in. Wen tin my buddy's 1949 GMC 4wd panel truck. We 'tapped' the old speaker box (remember those POS metal boxes that hung on the window?) leads and hooked a 1/4" jacked speaker cable to it. Rigged a 200W PA amp to run on 12VDC, and ran that into my Marshall slant cab in the back of the truck...SENSURROUND on a budget!
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

When Star Wars first came out, we went to see it at the drive in. Wen tin my buddy's 1949 GMC 4wd panel truck. We 'tapped' the old speaker box (remember those POS metal boxes that hung on the window?) leads and hooked a 1/4" jacked speaker cable to it. Rigged a 200W PA amp to run on 12VDC, and ran that into my Marshall slant cab in the back of the truck...SENSURROUND on a budget!
                What a geek
                GB #270 in perpetuity

Comment

YOU !!!

I remember that !!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X