No announcement yet.

its Bad to hurt A Tree!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its Bad to hurt A Tree!

U never Know What kind of animal Lives inside there Or Even what Spirrit U should Never Unplug or Cut down a Tree unless U Plant another Tree for the Anamal or the spirrit to go Into and Even then U should Never cut down A tree!!

U never Know What kind of animal Lives inside there Or Even what Spirrit U should Never Unplug or Cut down a Tree unless U Plant another Tree for the Anamal or the spirrit to go Into and Even then U should Never cut down A tree!!
    Thank you Mr. Sierra Club

readies Stihl...................
    GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
    It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
    to connect with other pompous blowhards
    in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

This message was brought to you by The Barely Literate League of Tree Huggers...
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Do U live in a house?

If so..... Do U have furniture?

Some of that stuff is made out of wood U know.

And most wood comes from trees.

Oh.....

Do U have a guitar?
        my gear
        some crap
        some spare crap in case my regular crap breaks
        HCGB Trooper #252 On permanant KP

Comment

Plays a RainSong like Bob
          GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
          It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
          to connect with other pompous blowhards
          in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

Plays a RainSong like Bob

no trees were injured in the making of this guitar...
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Wow. You are quite ridiculous, good sir.
              Be love. Be gratitude.

Comment

Wow. You are quite ridiculous, good sir.

please be more specific as to which 'good sir' you are referring...oke:

Comment

Do U Have a Head? Im kwite sure its made of Wood too.
                  http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

I agree....cutting them down is way too much work...

...I jus knocks em over wit my buldozir........oke:
                    Gizmo

Comment

So we should all replant our guitars? Where will the music spirits go?

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Do U Have a Head? Im kwite sure its made of Wood too.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                        You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                        After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Even then U should Never cut down A tree!!

But then what do we do with all that concrete?
                          http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

If you don't like logging try wiping yer ass with a plastic bag.
                            Ibanez Benson archtop
                            Martin J40 M
                            American Deluxe Strat
                            Fender Jazz bass
                            Yamaha 12 string
                            bunch of old guitars in the barn.

Allright, let's go see what's around the next bend. I'm getting too old for this ****************.

Comment

Yeah, well, sometimes trolls live in trees you know. You've got to be careful.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                              -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Working...
                              X