Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now, a little song for Ally's woes....

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now, a little song for Ally's woes....

http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Nice.
    Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

I will listen to this song right before I take my receipt and the mechanic's alignment test printout that shows everything that was totally out, including the side that needed no repair, the letter from the shop owner, and hike my ass back to the "national tire chain".

I ain't 'fraid a no "national tire chain boys" with toothpicks stickin' outta their pie holes. I'm gettin' my $75.00 back.
      Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

I admire your resolve.
        ~ Namaste ....
        Yogi Robt

~ Love animals ... don't eat them ~

Comment

Go kick somebody's ass, Vervie!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
          -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Hey AllyVerve! Make 'em eat those tires...
            Just call me Es'Jo'
            HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

Hey AllyVerve! Make 'em eat those tires...

Well......I couldn't make 'em eat rubber......but I got my 75 bucks back yesterday - no questions asked. I think the manager was too embarrassed.

Hi John!!!

I made a thread about you a couple of months ago, I'll bet your ears were burning.

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Well......I couldn't make 'em eat rubber......but I got my 75 bucks back yesterday - no questions asked. I think the manager was too embarrassed.

Hi John!!!

I made a thread about you a couple of months ago, I'll bet your ears were burning.

Thanks ALly - they were "burnin' rubber!"

Ok - now I have to go find that thread .....
                Just call me Es'Jo'
                HCGB Agent #108

Comment

Thanks ALly - they were "burnin' rubber!"

Ok - now I have to go find that thread .....

It's called "Where are they now?"

Comment

Found the thjread and thanks for thinking of me. To summarize your thread';s comments and concerns:
                    - My ex is still a whack job and getting worse. Bipolar, OCD, ADD, quit her job 4 days after the divorce settlement and hasnt worked since.
                    - I am still trapped in same house as her and the kids until it sells. Long, long story there.
                    - I have 50/50 custody of the kids and 100% of the child support. Go figure.
                    - I do continue to have the love of my Coors girl and am working on that lifetime of BJs that Daddymack alluded to. Worth it for sure in my book!
                    - My situation with my Coors girl continues to be extremely complicated and quite frankly, dangerous. Doing my best to accept things the way they are and hope for a change in living arrangements on her part.
                    Just call me Es'Jo'
                    HCGB Agent #108

Comment

Working...
                    X