The Daddymack Fact Thread!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daddymack Fact Thread!

Here are a couple unknown Daddymack facts:

1. DM owns the only known picture of Norman Rockwell beating up a child.

2. DM stays up late watching his footage (on betamax) of two blindfolded dental technicians trying to make a perfect circle on an Etch-a-Sketch.

Do you have some interesting DM facts?

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

actually, they were blind dental assistants...get your facts straight!!!

I can't wait to see where this goes...you bestids!
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

His surname is actually Scottish, and he eats a haggis every Sunday while watching webcasts of cricket matches on ESPN.com.
      Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

His surname is actually Scottish, and he eats a haggis every Sunday while watching webcasts of cricket matches on ESPN.com.
        Lies...I never watched Cricket!!
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

While presenting himself as a "blues man", he secretly makes frequent weekend trips to Santa Cruz and wears skin tight clothes, dark wigs with hair in his eyes, carries a murse and cuts himself while listening to endless loops of Jimmy Eat World.

http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

While presenting himself as a "blues man", he secretly makes frequent weekend trips to Santa Cruz and wears skin tight clothes, dark wigs with hair in his eyes, carries a murse and cuts himself while listening to endless loops of Jimmy Eat World.

when you are as fat as I am, all your clothes are skin tight!

Hey, I took this picture just for you guys!!

its a moon rock!

Comment

Every fact is a daddymack fact. He created it all. He's been everywhere and done everything. Now all that is left is to spend his waning hours on the internet, explaining it all.

Comment

When DM cuts himself shaving, out pops a marching band playing 'New York, New York'.

It's a fact!
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

DaddyMack has the best fringe benefits of any job I know of! A job where product testing would be banned by the Southern Baptist Leadership Council! The same folks that regulate what our company's employees can get to on the Internet!
                  Just call me Es'Jo'
                  HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

Mack is 1,000% awright!
                    And dat is a fact.
                    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Kittens and puppies vie to be near him, because he's so darn wubbable.
                      #4F
                      "Cherri is our resident mom/ surrogate wife/ diplomat/ arbiter of common sense...and we lubs her..."

Triple Shot

CNV Soundclick Page

Comment

Daddymack's ancestors invented the shillelagh and how to use it, less than civil disobedience, Guinness, and taught James Joyce a bunch of nonsense words which he later used in the book, Finnegan's Wake.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

Tim Finnegan lived in Walkin Street, a gentle Irishman mighty odd
                          He'd a beautiful brogue both rich and sweet, an' to rise in the world he carried a hod
                          You see he'd a sort of a tipplin' way, with the love for the liquor poor Tim was born
                          So, to help him on with his work each day, he'd a drop of the craythur every morn

Whack fol the dah now dance, dear partner, 'round the floor yer trotters shake
                          Wasn't it the truth I told you? Lots of fun at Finnegan's Wake

One morning Tim got rather full, his head felt heavy which made him shake
                          He fell from a ladder and he broke his skull, so they carried him home his corpse to wake
                          They rolled him up in a nice clean sheet, and laid him out upon the bed
                          With a bottle of whiskey at his feet and a barrel of porter at his head

Whack fol the dah now dance, dear partner 'round the floor yer trotters shake

His friends assembled at the wake, then Mrs Finnegan called for lunch
                          First she brought in tay and cake, then pipes, tobacco and whiskey punch
                          Biddy O'Brien began to cry, "Such a nice clean corpse, did you ever see,
                          Arrah, Tim, mavourneen, why did you die?", "Will ye hold your gob?" said Paddy McGee

Whack fol the dah now dance, dear partner, 'round the flure yer trotters shake

Then Maggie O'Connor took up the job, "Biddy" says she "you're wrong, I'm sure"
                          Biddy gave her a belt in the gob and left her sprawling on the floor
                          Then the war did soon engage, t'was woman to woman and man to man
                          Shillelagh law was all the rage and a row and a ruction soon began

Mickey Maloney raised his head as a noggin of whiskey flew at him
                          It missed, and landed on the bed, and the liquor scattered over Tim
                          Timothy revived, see how he rises, Timothy rising from the bed
                          Says "Hurl your whiskey around like blazes, t'underin' Jaysus, do ye think I'm dead?"

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

When DM cuts himself shaving, out pops a marching band playing 'New York, New York'.

It's a fact!
                            Wrong...it's actually a symphony orchestra playing the 1812 Overture!

Comment

DaddyMack has the best fringe benefits of any job I know of! A job where product testing would be banned by the Southern Baptist Leadership Council! The same folks that regulate what our company's employees can get to on the Internet!
                              That's not a fringe benefit, it's in my job description!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X