X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What goes on over here?

I love you, you goober!

Required Reading

Originally Posted by Dew Knot Hump

For some reason I always thought "LOL" meant "lots of luck" and when a friends mother passed away awhile back I responded "LOL" to the email announcing it.

Originally Posted by Rada

gay.

Que?

Comment

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... MASS HYSTERIA!
      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
      Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

just some general guitar talk at a slower pace...skewed more for the over 40 crowd...
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

You post and if you're lucky someone will reply 24 hours later except Daddymack who never sleeps.
          Professor Tom

Comment

Not much.

Pull up a chair.
            Ibanez Benson archtop
            Martin J40 M
            American Deluxe Strat
            Fender Jazz bass
            Yamaha 12 string
            bunch of old guitars in the barn.

Allright, let's go see what's around the next bend. I'm getting too old for this ****************.

Comment

they have all kinds of inside jokes that have been going on for 30+ years. it's impenetrable.

Comment

they have all kinds of inside jokes that have been going on for 30+ years. it's impenetrable.

Stick around kid - you'll get it eventually!
                NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

You post and if you're lucky someone will reply 24 hours later except Daddymack who never sleeps.
                    sleep is highly over-rated...
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

Actually, it's only one inside joke... they just change the punch line...because they can't remember it.

Comment

i pretend i know whats going on

Comment

sleep is highly over-rated...

STFU!!!!

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

just some general guitar talk at a slower pace...skewed more for the over 40 crowd...

And the young and mentally deranged.

Comment

And the young and mentally deranged.
                              ah, yes, emphasis on the latter...

Comment

Working...
                              X