No announcement yet.

Cussing music theory 101 ,chord construction

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cussing music theory 101 ,chord construction

A ****************ing major chord has a ****************ing 1st ,major 3rd and a godamn 5th in it.

You ****************s can use inversions ,these cocksucking inversions are just the ****************faced numbers ****************ing turned around assbackwards . Like you could put the ****************ing 1 as a the highest and the 2nd as the lowest ****************ing note in the damn chord.

In the next class we will explore te word **************** with scales.

Ask yourself while writing, when does the addition of an expletive add to meaning and emphasis, and when does it detract?
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Ask yourself while writing, when does the addition of an expletive add to meaning and emphasis, and when does it detract?

I guess it did have too much cussing. The expletive deletives would have been more effective ,fewer and placed more strategic. I was half asleep. It wont ****************ing happen again

Comment

Working...
      X