Blazing Saddles
    Young Frankenstein
    High Anxiety
    To Be or Not To Be
    Spaceballs
    Silent Movie
    Robin Hood, Men in Tights
    History of the World, Part I

plus Get Smart and When Things Were Rotten on TV...

THe man is a genius and an American Treasure.
    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Tough choice between Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein.

Had to go with Blazing Saddles.

I don't think I've seen 12 Chairs.
    my gear
    some crap
    some spare crap in case my regular crap breaks
    HCGB Trooper #252 On permanant KP

Comment

Blazing Saddles and Young Frankenstein are my favorites but "It's good to be King."
      Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
      Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

All the ones I've seen were very good - but I thought The Producers was genius. I would also have voted for the song "To Be or Not to Be" -I've still got the 7" floating around here somewhere.
        Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

I have only seen Spaceballs, I wanted to see Robin Hood so badly.

Comment

Blazing Saddles! A movie so insanely funny it could never be made today, or at any time in the last 25 years. Written with the help of some pretty funny guys in their own rights, like Buck Henry and Richard Pryor.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Blazing Saddles for the movie and The Producers the play

"Springtime For Hitler", Ally

GB #270 in perpetuity

That's what's so great about the Internet:
              It enables pompous blowhards like myself,
              to connect with other pompous blowhards
              in a vast circle jerk of pomposity.

Comment

"Springtime For Hitler", Ally

You're lucky I even opened this thread.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Blazing Saddles

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

THB - I like your new look!!!!!!!!!
                    Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

THB - I like your new look!!!!!!!!!

* blushes *

Thanks! It's a classic.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

I always seem to be the only person who hated "Blazing Saddles"........I thought it was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Maybe my sense of humor is weird. Some of his other movies ( the one's I've seen ) were just "ok". I didn't think any of them were great, so maybe I just don't like Mel Brook's style.
                        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=661750

http://billygeorgeblues.com/

Comment

The Producers - the FIRST one. I thought the 2nd was a waste.

Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder, Dick Shawn and Kenneth Mars - the funniest movie I've ever seen.

After that would be Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein and High Anxiety. I haven't yet seen 'The 12 Chairs' but, if DM recommends it, then I'm there.

Who's buying the popcorn?
                          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

The Producers - the FIRST one. I thought the 2nd was a waste.

Zero Mostel, Gene Wilder, Dick Shawn and Kenneth Mars - the funniest movie I've ever seen.

After that would be Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein and High Anxiety. I haven't yet seen 'The 12 Chairs' but, if DM recommends it, then I'm there.

Who's buying the popcorn?

here, you can have your own bag...
                            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

The fart scene in Blazing Saddles is one of the funniest moments in film history.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Working...
                              X