Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

who was your favorite character on gilligans isle?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who was your favorite character on gilligans isle?

I want to know because I ****************ing hated Gilligan.

I liked Gilligan better when he was a beatnik on Doby Gillis. I almost went for the professor, but Maryanne got my vote. She was much hotter than the professor, and besides, he was misspelled.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

"Proffessor"?
      NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

"Proffessor"?

I guess search now is no professor.

Old is the new new.

-Dorothy Parker

Comment

Maryanne by a mile.
          Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

the Professor was the coolest person on the island...don't get me wrong, being marooned wiht Ginger and Maryann would be okay, but I would think having a guy who could whip up a stuff out of the native flora and fauna would be better in the long run...
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

yes, it's always good to have a professor along to save your bacon!
              NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

I voted Maryanne for the obvious reason, but the Professor was cool cause he could make all kinds of electronic **************** out of coconuts.
                Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

the Professor was the coolest person on the island...don't get me wrong, being marooned wiht Ginger and Maryann would be okay, but I would think having a guy who could whip up a stuff out of the native flora and fauna would be better in the long run...

Harumph! Fat lot of good the professor's brains ever did them in terms of getting off the island. Gimme the girls any day!

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Harumph! Fat lot of good the professor's brains ever did them in terms of getting off the island. Gimme the girls any day!

yeah, but think...if you were going to be there for forty years, with nowhere to escape...with thw women...first you'd suffer through twenty years of simultaneous PMS, then... menopause...I'll still take the Professor...eventually, he would figure out how to make a plane out of coconut shells and palm fronds...
                    "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

yeah, but think...if you were going to be there for forty years, with nowhere to escape...with thw women...first you'd suffer through twenty years of simultaneous PMS, then... menopause...I'll still take the Professor...eventually, he would figure out how to make a plane out of coconut shells and palm fronds...

Forty years?! Where do you get this forty year crap?

I'm not going to live forty more years in any scenario! Neither are you, btw. You're about to get killed for trying to screw the only other elligible hetero male on the island on the thin hope that you live long enough for his education to be useful.

Sometimes it's better to be practical.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

Maryanne is definitely the practical choice. Ginger would always be after you to buy her new fancy dresses and gowns and ****************ing anything in pants during the commercials!

Old is the new new.

-Dorothy Parker

Comment

I like my women a little on the trashy side.

Comment

the cannibals
                            Originally Posted by tumbleweeed

You want some more Jello, boy? Its made with Hooves!

Comment

on the thin hope that you live long enough for his education to be useful.

Sometimes it's better to be practical.

so to you 'practical' is just having a f*ck buddy?

Comment

Working...
                              X