No announcement yet.

Just got back from Dragonforce

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got back from Dragonforce

well the title says it. I've got news for anyone who has ragged on Dragonforce before.......they can actually PLAY!!!!!!. They played flawlessly and put on a good stage show.

all the tapping harmonies were spot on and perfect.

oh BTW i'm not really a huge fan my buddy is and no one else would go so I went with him and it was ****************ing awesome because Sam and Herman kicked ass and sure as hell can play.

I was in the very front and I had a very good view of Sam and Herman's playing and I did not notice a single mistake!!

discuss
    My Band:http://theblackchromatic.bandcamp.com/

I could never go see a band with a name that sounds like a fantasy role playing game.
    http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Its not my style of music but I have the album and I think that they're damn talented.

Glad to hear they pull it off live.

Comment

why do I get the feeling this should have gone in GJ...?
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Working...
        X