No announcement yet.

So Es'Jo....

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Es'Jo....

If you's interested in a little moniker change, does this mean we'll be seeing more of you again?

"It's been a long time comin'"

I was happy to hear you got your divorce and you and the Coors Girl have made it too!
    Originally Posted by BlueStrat
    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

But it's got to be a pain still living together post-divorce.

Sounds like the internet Nazis at work have lightened up a bit?

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

If you's interested in a little moniker change, does this mean we'll be seeing more of you again?

"It's been a long time comin'"

I was happy to hear you got your divorce and you and the Coors Girl have made it too!

It does mean that I will be around here more - I can't claim a daily weekday presence, but hope to. I miss you guys and have for a while.

The internet nazis are putting in a more stringent set of restrictions ( I swear they are edited by the Southern Baptist Conference oke but I managed to hack the include file so this site is still available to me. Of course, some tab and guitar mag sites are not because they contain either profanity, promiscuity, sex or gambling. Where would we be without all those things anyways? Life wouldnt be much fun and roick n roill would have little to sing about!

Yeah, "its been a long time comin'" and for me, far too long in between, but I am working on that!
      Just call me Es'Jo'
      HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

profanity, promiscuity, sex or gambling.

We've got all that here.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
        You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
        After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

We've got all that here.

Thank God!
          Just call me Es'Jo'
          HCGB Agent #108

That's what I like about you, Es'Jo'...ya got taste! -Daddymack

Comment

WTF are ya'll taking about?
            NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

WTF are ya'll taking about?

Diddy-wah -diddy!
              http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Won't somebody tell me what diddy-wah- diddy means?

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                -Dorothy Parker

Comment

we could...but then...we'd have to...
                  diddy-wah-diddy
                  "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Working...
                  X