Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bobby: "I et seven pieces of fried chicken last night!"
    Miss Crabtree: "You mean 'ate'."
    Bobby: "You're right - it musta been eight pieces I et!"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by MattACaster : *Runs 2 blocks down the street to Guitar Center, grabs detuned Schecter off the wall, plugs into Line6 Spider and proceeds to bring teh brootalz*

Comment

Jesus Bob. Are there minors and sevenths in this too?

I think you should be the proof reader for Allys book.

Hey Bob, do you remember a few years ago one of us was going to be a book about the regulars here?

Everyone had a character and different people were developing other people's characters? Mine was really bizarre.

I wish I knew who started that thread so I could find it. It was hysterical.
      Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Bobby: "I et seven pieces of fried chicken last night!"
        Miss Crabtree: "You mean 'ate'."
        Bobby: "You're right - it musta been eight pieces I et!"

That's a classic!

(This is approximate; from memory.)

Instructor: "Today for our English lesson, we are going to talk about two words you must never use. One of them is swell and the other one is lousy."

Lucy: "Well, tell us the lousy one first."

Instructor: "The word is lousy."

Lucy: "Yeah, you said that, but tell us the lousy word!"

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
        -Dorothy Parker

Comment

You are both right and wrong.

You are certainly correct about "eaten", as used in that sentence.

However, you have a serious problem with "so me and a friend".

Sorry,my friend and I.

Comment

Hey Bob, do you remember a few years ago one of us was going to be a book about the regulars here?

Everyone had a character and different people were developing other people's characters? Mine was really bizarre.

I wish I knew who started that thread so I could find it. It was hysterical.

No, I don't recall that - but then, I'm trying to remember what I had for lunch!

I'd try DM, the font of wisdom and CJ history! oke:
            NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

Comment

Leave me out of your perverse fantasies, SB

I vaguely recall someone suggesting that...hmmmm...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Working...
              X