• How do you address acidic sweaters?

This is how I do it:

Acidic Sweater #2
    Upstairs Closet #1
    Hanger #16
    210 Bowinkle Avenue
    Twiddlemuffin, North Piedmont 44238

Dear Acidic Sweater #2

I hate you. Why are you always hanging around when you know full well that I hate you? You are 5 years old, out of style, acidic, and have huge hanger titties sticking out so far that you will NEVER look right, even on my dorky little Brother.

Please go away soon, or I will capture a bunch of moths and throw them in the closet and then slam the door...... see how you like them apples.

Regards:

Tweedbucket!

See how EZ that was! ?! !

I just use a "basic" white T shirt!

WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!!!!!

This here is my music what I make with my mouth and instruments and such

Comment

give it to a chick with little hanger titties
      www.scatterlee.com

Comment

give it to a chick with little hanger titties

Thanks for teh idea ! ! 11!

Comment

Thanks for teh idea ! ! 11!

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
          You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
          After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

did teh sweater arrive already?
            "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

did teh sweater arrive already?

Yeah and there was also a broken brake caliper in teh package.

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

ballast
                "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

ballast

Florescent light bulbs ! ! 1

Comment

You probably should sprinkle some lime on the sweater, but it will insist on being called a "jumper" once it is limey.

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                    -Dorothy Parker

Comment

You probably should sprinkle some lime on the sweater, but it will insist on being called a "jumper" once it is limey.

Comment

...or a "pullover". If it is woollen, then it's a "woolly pully". It could even be a "jersey", which is a sort of machine-knitted version of a "guernsey" but with normal sleeves.

It's not easy being a Brit.

Don't get me started on biscuits/cookies.

Comment

...or a "pullover". If it is woollen, then it's a "woolly pully". It could even be a "jersey", which is a sort of machine-knitted version of a "guernsey" but with normal sleeves.

It's not easy being a Brit.

Don't get me started on biscuits/cookies.
                          or on being 'pissed', 'knocked up'...oh,, well, never mind..

Comment

loo
                            http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

loo
                              aka WC

Comment

Working...
                              X