Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you please vote for me in a music competition?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please vote for me in a music competition?

I entered a competition to create a piece of music using a bunch of car sounds and voting is now open. Please give it a listen and, if you like it, give me a (5 star) vote!

You have to register but it's pretty quick and you can vote once per day for the next month or so. I know you'll all remember to vote daily

http://www.30beats.co.uk/entries/hyundai-30beats-remix-thomas-jones/

Cheers guys!

If I win, I get a car. I will then sell the car and use the money to fund the first year of a mental health nursing degree next September. So, in a way, it's for charity.

I've posted this in Guitar Jam too but I know a lot of you don't post there!

REPORTED!!!
    (and voted - again)

Comment

Sonofa!

(Thanks )

Comment

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

Not a fan of the track?

Comment

Not a fan of teh spam.

Comment

Not a fan of teh spam.

Fair enough... I don't really consider it spam as such, since I've been a contributing member of the forum for eight years! I thought I could count on the support of my fellow HC-ers in this noble cau...

Yeah, it's spam but BE A SPORT!

Comment

Fair enough... I don't really consider it spam as such, since I've been a contributing member of the forum for eight years! I thought I could count on the support of my fellow HC-ers in this noble cau...

Yeah, it's spam but BE A SPORT!

It's kind of like a beauty pageant contest asking to be crowned the winner without seeing any of the other contestants. If the object is just to get votes by any means, regardless of the competition, then what does winning actually mean?

By the way, this principle has little to do with how long you've been around.
                http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Been around GJ, ain't been around here.

Did you know you could be banned for multiple postin'?

Comment

My thinking is why would I vote for someone who I know nothing about, doesn't post in this forum, has never shared his music with us until now, and NOW he wants us to vote for him?

Personally, I find it quite annoying when complete strangers come sniffin' 'round for votes. And you want me to register too?

Who are you again?
                    Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

It's kind of like a beauty pageant contest asking to be crowned the winner without seeing any of the other contestants. If the object is just to get votes by any means, regardless of the competition, then what does winning actually mean?

By the way, this principle has little to do with how long you've been around.

By all means listen to the other entries. As I said in my original post, if you like my entry, give it a vote. I'm merely drawing attention to the contest and trying to get some exposure, not asking for blind (or in this case, deaf) votes.

Comment

My thinking is why would I vote for someone who I know nothing about, doesn't post in this forum, has never shared his music with us until now, and NOW he wants us to vote for him.

Personally, I find it quite annoying when complete strangers come sniffin' 'round for votes. Who are you again?

I've been posting on HC for years, before 'Cool Jam' was even here! Granted I've hardly been a prolific poster in this particular sub-forum but I have posted here before. And I have shared my music on HC a number of times.

If you don't want to vote, that's fine! The mods can go ahead and delete this particular thread if it's in breach of forum rules. I didn't think anyone would be so deeply offended at my asking some fellow musicians for some support though

Comment

Wow people are touchy around here.

Comment

I've been posting on HC for years, before 'Cool Jam' was even here! Granted I've hardly been a prolific poster in this particular sub-forum but I have posted here before. And I have shared my music on HC a number of times.

If you don't want to vote, that's fine! The mods can go ahead and delete this particular thread if it's in breach of forum rules. I didn't think anyone would be so deeply offended at my asking some fellow musicians for some support though

I like your attitude, and were I the sort to register and listen and vote on such things I'd probably do so on your behalf. Folks around here, myself included, tend to be a bit on the persnickety side and more than a bit territorial, so take all the abuse with a grain of salt and good luck with your...whatever it is.

The Taylor Harvey Band

The THB myspace page

Comment

I like your attitude, and were I the sort to register and listen and vote on such things I'd probably do so on your behalf. Folks around here, myself included, tend to be a bit on the persnickety side and more than a bit territorial, so take all the abuse with a grain of salt and good luck with your...whatever it is.

Thank you I'll try to contribute a little more before I post my music again!

Comment

Working...
                              X