Collapse
No announcement yet.

"I'm a France, we own this city."

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn! Why didn't France just show him his "key to teh city"?

Comment

I hope he does jail time but I doubt that will happen.
      Originally Posted by SwampMusic

Never underestimate the perversity of inanimate objects. Their sole purpose is to confound, confuse and generally frustrate the living.

Comment

He looks like Jim Breuer in those Pizza Hut commercials......Jackpot!!!
        It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

Glad to see he was suspended and I hope they hit him hard in court.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Reminds me of the time one of the local high school principals was busted for stealing copper wire from a construction site at midnight.

He told the cop, "You can't do anything to me. Don't you know who I am?"

The cop's reply..."Yeah, you're the jerk who's getting handcuffed and tossed into the back of my squadcar."
            Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

Reminds me of the time one of the local high school principals was busted for stealing copper wire from a construction site at midnight.

He told the cop, "You can't do anything to me. Don't you know who I am?"

The cop's reply..."Yeah, you're the jerk who's getting handcuffed and tossed into the back of my squadcar."

So that is why we had to go to study-hall instead of having shop class that day.

Comment

Working...
              X