Finally! We are going to BLOW up teh MOON ! 1!!!!1111

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally! We are going to BLOW up teh MOON ! 1!!!!1111

I can't WAIT ! !

I hope there any kind of secret Alien operation going on inside the Moon designed to take over teh Earht in 2012 or anything like that .... it might upset them if the bomb spills their coffee and disrupts their meetings.

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

I can't WAIT ! !

I hope there any kind of secret Alien operation going on inside the Moon designed to take over teh Earht in 2012 or anything like that .... it might upset them if the bomb spills their coffee and disrupts their meetings.

I thought you were gonna throw a lasso around it and pull it down for me.

Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

It looks like NASA is now buying their Bombs from China ....

Comment

Sure will may the electric companies happy!

Comment

I hope it do blow up good
            Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
            Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

aw, geez. people...these were un-armed missiles at high impact velocity...no waheads...
              sorry, I have been following the development of this residual water test for months...
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

sorry, I have been following the development of this residual water test for months...

R U gonna crash in2 teh moon 2?

Comment

not any time soon, no...although I have 'crashed' some 'moons' before...but that is totally different...
                  "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

not any time soon, no...although I have 'crashed' some 'moons' before...but that is totally different...

Comment

Working...
                    X