Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think there is a Planet where there are Giants and they terrorize the little

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think there is a Planet where there are Giants and they terrorize the little

*Bbbbzz zZ ZzZ Pp PZ TTt TT* ! !!

I'm sorry, this thread failed quality checks # 17, 88, 210, 912 and 913

There is a technical team looking into the problem and it will be corrected in 6 to 10 weeks (not including weekends and holidays).

Sorry for teh inconvinence.

hi

..you ppl are seriously sick in the head! I don't know why I even come here anymore

I figured you come to talk to SGV.
    That is the reason I come here!

Comment

Aww....this is teh sweetest thing anybody has done fro me on teh intrawebz!

But I question your motive; I believe it may be impure.

And Tweedy does not come here to takl to me. He comes here for anybody; he's pretty much equal oppourtunioty.
      Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

And Tweedy does not come here to takl to me. He comes here for anybody; he's pretty much equal oppourtunioty.

Comment

I come here to get kitchen decor ideaz and plumming / garpage disptehosal informationz.

Comment

I come here to get kitchen decor ideaz and plumming / garpage disptehosal informationz.

Paradigm shift: Guitars to plumbing.

Proud member of the Les Paul Jr Crew

Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't going away - EP

Thanks, and rock on! - Your Harmony Central team

Comment

Do you think there is a Planet where there are Giants and they terrorize the little

Today at The Meadowlands in Jersey. The Giants will terrorize the little Oakland Raiders
              Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
              Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment

And don't forget those invaluable spelling and grammar tips!

No offense intended, but (see above) . . .

Old is the new new.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.
                -Dorothy Parker

Comment

I my garpage distehsposal.
                  Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                  You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                  After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

Working...
                  X