Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you please vote for me in a sic petition?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you please vote for me in a sic petition?

I entered a competition to eat a piece of i using a can and voting is now open. Peas give it a listen and, if you like it, give me a stare!

You have to rest but it's pretty quick and you cat once per day for the next month or so. I know you'll member too daily

http://www.funny-games.biz/cartoon/makeyoumybitch.html

her guys!

I fart he sell the car and use the money to fund the first year of a mental health next September. So, i nay's for hariy.

I've posed in Gut Jam too but I know a lot of you don't pose!

in
    poast something else...

Comment

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Olivia and I just discovered that link's not family-friendly.

I guess instead of "funny-games", I should have paid closer attention to "makeyoumybitch".

It's okay though, she only saw the first 5 nasty seconds, before we both screamed.
        Originally Posted by BlueStrat
        You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
        After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

KEEPING IT CLEAN.

- and ethical -

... one post at a time!

Comment

I feel like I dropped 75 IQ points for having watched 30 seconds of that.
            http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

Hi

sorry I'm late .....

..... did I miss anythnig?

Comment

Hi

sorry I'm late .....

..... did I miss anythnig?

Fixed.
                http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

It's okay though, she only saw the first 5 nasty seconds, before we both screamed.

Don't worry. You were not the only ones who screamed. I'm sure those b-itches did too......

Comment

Working...
                  X