No announcement yet.

Also,

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also,

Also, restore the plain old back to CJ button at the bottom of the thread. The drop down forum list is inconvenient. You have go back to the top of the page to get back to CJ.
    NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

F*** 'em if they can't take a joke!

I happen to know that there is an add-on for a "back to forum" button.

Another thing that bugs me, if you use the "end" key to jump to the bottom of the page, you then have to scroll back up to the damn button that should be all the way down at the bottom.
    http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

yea...having to scroll back up.....or hit the navigate button and scroll all thru that....is pissing me off too

and the text is too damn light
      "If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
      I woulda wrote a better song "
      member Mazi Bee Militia
      Talk Box Brigade
      Gretsch Guards
      Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

yeah, i think there is something wrong with the setup of the 'Quick Navigation' dropdown...Will report.
        "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Thank, DM!
          NOTE: The absence of smilies in this post should not be taken to mean that I think your post is stupid, nor that I loath, despise, or hate you; nor that I disrespect you and all your works; nor that I see you as victim or lawful prey; nor think you have the intellect of half a loaf of bread; nor that I find you disgusting or unworthy or otherwise hate your behavior, opinions, politics, gender, sexual orientation, culture, ethnic background or language.

Comment

yea...having to scroll back up.....or hit the navigate button and scroll all thru that....is pissing me off too

and the text is too damn light

Try the "Home" key on your keyboard.

Comment

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Comment

It's now fixed by a back to forum button. Thanks to the fixers!

Comment

I wil pass that along to OCD, our IT interface/guru...she and I had discussed this over the weekend...this is a passable fix, but not exactly what I asked for...
                  "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Also .. backspace takes you back to your previous location. So if you came to the bottom with "View First Unread" it'll take you to the top of thread and a second press will take you to the forum. If you scrolled through the post backspace will take you back to the forum.
                    Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Also .. backspace takes you back to your previous location. So if you came to the bottom with "View First Unread" it'll take you to the top of thread and a second press will take you to the forum. If you scrolled through the post backspace will take you back to the forum.

If you do that, then it won't be marked as read. Going all the way through marks it as read and refreshes the forum page.

Comment

I hadn't noticed that. Oh well - the other buttons work well enough.
                        Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

Hi!!!! I'm new here ......... but I figured it out!!
                          "When the power of love becomes more important than the love of power ......... then there will be peace."Jimi HendrixGB#256

Comment

Hope you'll hang here a more more!

Comment

I like the "back to forum " key,it saves a few steps.

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

Working...
                              X