No announcement yet.

Friday Funny

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday Funny

One day an amateur fossil hunter was digging away in an abandoned quarry. He turned over a shovel load and thought he spotted some bone. On closer inspection he realised he had indeed turned a whiter spade of shale.
    Website http://forcepics.net63.net

"If I would have known I was gonna hafta play this song for the rest of my life.........
    I woulda wrote a better song "
    member Mazi Bee Militia
    Talk Box Brigade
    Gretsch Guards
    Geezer Brigade #291

Comment

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

where is that puking smiley when I need it?

Hey, and, Force....mate, it is still Thursday up here...

"We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

where is that puking smiley when I need it?

Hey, and, Force....mate, it is still Thursday up here...

You are supposed to let it age before you savour it - like a fine w(h)ine

Is this pukey enough :

Comment

the responses are hilarious as usual

G.B.#275

OK We'll close down the business,have the manager shot,and give you back all your money.will that make you happy?

The Hot Rod Owner's Club

Comment

... and if any of the so-called "funnies" in this thread bring a tear to your eyes - then you ARE the leakest wink...
              Best guitar practice method to improve your technique - http://www.guitarprinciples.com.

Comment

Actually, it was more punny than funny.

Just like this one...

My little sister was very short for her age, so when she performed a monologue at school, she had to stand on a dictionary......it was a play on words.
                Michael D. www.mdlmusic.webs.com "I'm tired of rock-and-rolling Let's get married, Honey, let's go bowling" --Martin Mull

Comment

***groan***

reminds me of the guy who built the house with no door...he ran around and around outside until he was all in...
                  "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Comment

You are supposed to let it age before you savour it - like a fine w(h)ine

Is this pukey enough :
                    I was hoping for on more like this...but...

Comment

Actually, it was more punny than funny.

Strictly speaking mine was a Spoonerism - but I'm a sucker for puns like yours and DMs as well

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X