Clear All

• Hole in the Wall.
    KEEPING IT CLEAN.

- and ethical -

... one post at a time!

Comment

• kittens
      Originally Posted by BlueStrat
      You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
      After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• Tacos!
        http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

• Quote Originally Posted by BlueStrat
          View Post

Tacos!

kitten tacos

After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

View Post

Somewhere the baby jeebus is crying.

Comment

• Christmas!
                http://www.patcoast.com"The guy would be strumming along, singing the verse to “Margarittavile” and then he would hit his harmonizer pedal for the chorus. It went from sounding like a guy singing and playing guitar to sounding like the Stephen Hawkings trio."-Christhee68" the singer of my cover band used to find it funny to let out gaseous forms of vile hate and sadness that would make a plaster baby Jesus weep."- FitchFY

Comment

View Post

Christmas!

Commercialization and PRESENTS!!

Comment

• Debt!

Comment

• http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e1...1330893693.png

Comment

• change
                        Originally Posted by Spacehog26

Sonic Maximisers are...the musical equivalent
                        of a turd polisher.

"This isn't 4chan you idiot"- anon.

Originally Posted by lfrz93

btw petejt,
                        is that you in your avatar?

Originally Posted by petejt

-----
                        My list of gear is here
                        Mesa/Boogie Mob

Comment

• Diapers!

Comment

• Hot Italian Sausage

Comment

• Peppers and onions.
                              KEEPING IT CLEAN.

- and ethical -

... one post at a time!

Comment

• Dr. Pepper

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal
                                Love leaves a memory no one can steal

Comment