Word Association 1! !!

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robin Williams
    Originally Posted by tumbleweeed

You want some more Jello, boy? Its made with Hooves!

Comment

• nanu-nanu
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

• pam dauber

Comment

• "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

• Pom.

Comment

• wap!

Comment

• Wasp

Comment

• Anglo!

Comment

• hostility
                    Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                    You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                    After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• strange bedfellows

Comment

• stop hogging the blanket
                        Originally Posted by BlueStrat
                        You, on the other hand, are like the third ex wife I never had!

Originally posted by daddymack
                        After reading this thread numerous times, I am now becoming convinced that based on the life I have led so far, that I will wind up in Raleigh, NC when I die, for all eternity...

Comment

• pigs in teh blanket

Comment

• pussies in the well
                            Website http://forcepics.net63.net

Comment

• wet blanket

Comment

• wet kiss
                                I Love Charvels

~Good Deals~
                                (HC)-- JKD, dougiefresh, Orange Jackson, Kojdogg, billy budapest, Sheik_Yerbouti, ejendres
                                (Rig-Talk)- King Guitar, Rayneman
                                (TGP)- flyngtr, SirBoye, onemind, SvenHock, Musicman0912,Kccheers
                                (Randall Forums)- Goldfish , BIGKAHUNA, SacredGroove, isburgracing, JMelton, Mikal69, HughJasol
                                (JCF)- Strangletooth, Newc, John.W.Lawson, potatohead, straycat, ///MK

Proud MTS User

Peace, Love & Rossness

Comment

Working...
                                X