Well now this is interesting

slight-return

• Members

Very interesting. I've been away (mostly) from HC for many months, but now there is forum just for me!

Electronic guitarist - thats one way of describing it. I got that phrase from Adrian Belew's early 80s teaching video.

Anyone else here using a magnetic, piezo and 13-pin equipped guitar into a modeller, a guitar to MIDI system and an EH HOG, all mixed into a looper?

It's just a substitute for tallent and hard work.

• Members

I though I remember the term from Anderton's old device magazine (procured with permission - thanks craig!)

but many Gins and Tonic may have eroded those synapses -- and I may have had some sort of "guy with less hair than he used to" type cross-association

(ouch! cheap shot -- ya know I love ya. While I have a full head of hair, I also have a full round belly, so pick your poison)

• Members

Anyone else here using a magnetic, piezo and 13-pin equipped guitar into a modeller, a guitar to MIDI system and an EH HOG, all mixed into a looper?

for a while I was using 2 hogs (so I could freeze/gliss on one and have the other going normally) and a 2880 looper, but that was with ( mono out) e-cello

since I'm not very good at multi-stops, it could cover up a lot

so I feeel ya :D

• Members

so is this the place to talk about the Gibson Dark Fire?

Well there's always Gibson's forum, but I'm way into that axe, so you're welcome to talk about it here and I can probably answer any questions you might have.

• Members

i don't have one, but i'm interested. at least there's a refuge from the luddites of the Electric Guitar forum.

Mr Anderton - if you don't mind, i'd like to post my Guitar Pic of the Day thread over here on occasion when i think its appropriate. its been running in Guitar Jam for 5 years now and i recently took it over and brought it to the Electric Guitars forum.

Archived