Progression for iPad

kyle_poehling

• Members

Hello all...

I work with Notion Music (discliamer :D ) and we recently released our first iPad app called Progression for iPad. It's tough to get the word out about the mobile apps, and considering the app is free posting here seemed like a no-brainer. We're really excited about the development of these apps. We're all musicians, and having the opportunity to create something that can really help a bunch of fellow musicians is quite a treat!

Check out the webpage for more info:

http://www.notionmusic.com/progressionipad.html

Cheers!

Kyle

kyle@notionmusic.com

• Members

I've got TabToolKit already, but I'll give it a go. I'm still pretty pissed about Progression on the Mac, because I've yet to be able to activate it more than once. I installed it, activated it, worked great. Then when my drive took a dump, I couldn't re-activate it, despite Notion supposedly releasing the activation.

How about doing a limit of 3-5 activations, like Toontrack does? I've never had a problem there. How about querying the MAC address of the device, and tying it to that? That rarely (if ever) changes.

• Members

Alright, credit goes where credit is due. This app is a blast, and very handy for tapping out ideas! Love it. I assume the reason why the app is labeled "Progression Free" is that there's a Progression Not Free coming out, with added features? If so, what? Are the .Notion files compatible with Progression for Mac? (Not that I can use it right now ;))

• Members

Alright, credit goes where credit is due. This app is a blast, and very handy for tapping out ideas! Love it. I assume the reason why the app is labeled "Progression Free" is that there's a Progression Not Free coming out, with added features? If so, what? Are the .Notion files compatible with Progression for Mac? (Not that I can use it right now
;)
)

Glad you like it!! There is a full version in the works that will include multiple instruments (and more instruments), extended tab functionality and quite a bit more....

Sorry to hear that you've had problems with re-installing Progression on your machine. Have you tried calling Brian in tech support @ Notion? I'm sure he can get you set up.

As of right now the .notion files are not compatible with the desktop version of Progression, and this should be changing in the near future:)

Cheers,

Kyle

• Members

Glad you like it!! There is a full version in the works that will include multiple instruments (and more instruments), extended tab functionality and quite a bit more....

Sorry to hear that you've had problems with re-installing Progression on your machine. Have you tried calling Brian in tech support @ Notion? I'm sure he can get you set up.

As of right now the .notion files are not compatible with the desktop version of Progression, and this should be changing in the near future:)

Cheers,

Kyle

I'll give Brian a call ASAP, thanks. Yeah the desktop/iPad compatibility would be HUGE, and from the sound of it, I'll be buying the full featured version too. This app continues to be awesome and extremely useful.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived