Has any one ever had trouble using M-Audio's Uno with Midiox ?

AJ6stringsting

• Members

A few years back I bought the M-Audio Uno with the two ports and to use with my Rpedit effects library for storage on my computer , so that later I can burn it on a disk to save my effects patches. For some reason, when I installed the Midiox, it took over my Rpedit and won't let me install any information from my RP-12 or RP-1.
Can anyone help, it would be very very appreciated smile.gif

• Members

I've had issues with that unit before. I think it's a problem with the driver. When I use it on my vista based laptop the midi out messages get scrambled. even simple control change messages were changed. (no filtering was going on within mid-ox). It worked better on my xp desktop but still not entirely reliable. I had a few other M-audio midi device drivers on each computer so there may have been a conflict between them?

I use the motu micro lite these days and never have any problems.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by Downer

View Post

I've had issues with that unit before. I think it's a problem with the driver. When I use it on my vista based laptop the midi out messages get scrambled. even simple control change messages were changed. (no filtering was going on within mid-ox). It worked better on my xp desktop but still not entirely reliable. I had a few other M-audio midi device drivers on each computer so there may have been a conflict between them?

I recently switched from Wondows XP to Windows 7 Premier . I hope it'll be easier to use my M Audio Uno midi device with my RP Edit !!!!

• Members

View Post

I recently switched from Wondows XP to Windows 7 Premier . I hope it'll be easier to use my M Audio Uno midi device with my RP Edit !!!!

• Members

View Post

Archived