Just an FYI, besides voice lessons, I've got a bunch of guitar lessons on my channel

GJaunz

• Members

I know there are some singers who play guitar in here, so it just occured to me to let everyone know that I've got plenty of guitar lessons on my channel if you want to check them out. I just posted the lesson below. This is a really challenging one (involves two shifts of position and a whole bunch of sweep picking), but I've got all sorts of stuff up on youtube (there's a link to my channel in my signature thing). Anyway, I hope you find the lesson both amusing and informative. I will warn that if you're new to sweep picking, check out some of my more introductory sweep picking lessons before trying to tackle this beast.

Enjoy!

Gianmarc

[video=youtube;gboxuwWkj40]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not my style, but I guess it's good for what it's supposed to be good for.

I probably should have mentioned that my lessons are not all this silly or shred oriented (though I won't apologize for being silly or shredding). Here's one that's much more straight forward and applicable to absolutely any style of lead playing (even if you don't like the sound of legato playing- I suppose these people exist :-P, getting good at it will clean up your picked passages as well)

[video=youtube;eLPYLgLC1eU]

Archived