Zee Green Bullet!

rodclement

• Members

After no contemplation at all and with thought whatsoever, I went out and bought a green bullet mic from sure just to sing "Burden in my Hand" by Stat's favorite band...coolest, most has ass thing I have done in a long time! Awesome I tell you, just awesome!

If you sing in a band, you must have one of these, period! I also doubled my mics using this and my wireless to sing the start of Bruno Mars "The Way You Are" and it rocked! Simply awesome!

Rod

• Members

@Mikey...Yeah but the bullet is way cooler! Well maybe not more than a bullhorn!

@Stat how is the life of a working stiff? By the way, I wish I worked 9 to 5...more like 9 to whenever!:)

@theminpoes, go get one! these things rule! I am going to try to use in as many songs as possible, or untill I get bored with it! :)

Rod

• Members

@Stat how is the life of a working stiff? By the way, I wish I worked 9 to 5...more like 9 to whenever!
:)

I actually like it. I mean working 6-9pm was cool...and hard to give up after 5 years of it, but that was 7 days a week man, no holidays, sick days, nothing! And not to mention the same Sinatra tunes over and over get old after about the 250th time you hear them, lol.

With this gig, I get to play with all the fun toys. I actually pulled out a green bullet today and played with it after I read your post...I was surprised we actually had 2 of them available to rent out.

• Members

And Mikey...that song is awesome! If you watch the video, at 28 seconds...he is using the bullet! I am telling you, it's everywhere!

Rod

Yeah It's fun to sing and play: makes me wish I played harmonica :) . I play the harmonica bits on keys instead - except for the solo which would just be lame - guitarist solos there instead.

• Members

Unfortunately, no. I presume you're talking about the condenser mics with the shock absorbing mics. These mics need to be plugged into an audio interface which connects to the computer. They also often need phantom power which is something only a fancier interface will give you. All good mics, condenser or dynamic, need the audio interface.

Archived