Google plus invites...who wants em?

JohnBenussi

• Members

Google plus is *like* a social networking site like facebook but

better in that it allows you to group people into "circles."

If you'd like an invite to try it out

then all I need from you is a gmail account.

This means aol.com hotmail and etc... won't work.

You need a gmail account to sign into google +.

Let me know, and I'll check back often and send invites this way

we can hook up and just shoot the ish:p

• Members

And for anyone else thinking about it...it's not to be my friend.

It's so that YOU can sign in to google plus which is (wait for it) invite only....

Google + isn't facebook.

You can set up "circles" and group people based on preference.

For example I created a group entitled "homophobes" so that Duke of Boom can be in that "circle." :)

• Members

that's kind of you.

but you will never get me on google+ to join your white supremacist inner circle. you can have google+ all to urself jonnieboy

See, I have my nazi group segregated for just that purpose so as not to offend the lowly minorities out there.

You don't have to join. Although my overtly alpha male/homophobic circle is missing you.

• Members

im always suspicious of people who are trying to sell me an invite to something that is already free to join.

You cannot join Google plus.

And I'm not saying that I have the authority to stop you from joining either dude.

It's invite only. So if you get an invite from someone else other than me? Cool.

I invited several people from this forum already. They can invite you as well, but this is a closed

beta and you cannot join on your own by "registering" as you would anything else: without an invite.

• Members

You cannot join Google plus.

And I'm not saying that I have the authority to stop you from joining either dude.

It's invite only.

when no-name johnnyboy from a random internet forum is bribing people with invites just so he can have some online friends, "invite-only" doesn't signify much. certainly not the VIP members-only status you're making it seem.

• Members

when no-name johnnyboy from a random internet forum is bribing people with invites just so he can have some online friends, "invite-only" doesn't signify much. certainly not the VIP members-only status you're making it seem.

Why so butthurt?

If you lack the efficacy to use the correct words OR if you have issues with anyone

other than yourself getting attention (indirectly) because *I* chose to share something

that is currently *invite only* (for the upteenth time) then you've got some much needed growing up to do.

Please identify the "bribe."

There is no "club" and it's not exclusive.

ANYONE (that receives an invite) can join (currently)

2nd, Google Plus isn't a VIP service, so your deductive skills suck.

Your reading comprehension also needs work but Ritalin can do that.

You won't do well on the SAT's with that kind of intellect. Needs more work, not cowbell.

I posted what I did so others can use G+ for THEIR own reasons and circles.

Not so *I* can have online friends. Obviously you have a problem with that because

you've got issues...understood. But really this thread wasn't created for you to throw

around your butthurt/passive aggression via {censored}ty trolling attempts simply because

you were bullied or ignored throughout high school. It's not my fault. It's not ANYONE elses fault either.

So, please take the time to grow the {censored} up and man up.

If something isn't for you, learn how to disassociate with it and move on with your life.

It would do you some good. Women don't like butthurt pussies like you.

Pro tip: They want confident men who know how to act within a society. You fail at that.

It's not hard to undo your ignorance at life man, really.

Last point: I've *only* dished out a few invites and

I haven't even talked to any of them whilst on Google +

Because as we all know: the purpose of having online friendship

is to invite MANY people (3) to an exclusive club and never talk to them! Yeah.

You nailed it.

Congrats.

Archived