Collapse
No announcement yet.

Outdoor Metal Concert Tonight

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude, metallica is gross. They're all wrinkly and got grey hair (if any hair at all). wtf?

they shoulda retired a long time ago. metallica is no longer about music and art. it's simply a soul-less capitalism machine now. get 'em off the ****************in stage.

Regardless, I'll still take them over 90% of the talentless ****************s who are touring out there. They sounded great... hey man its like doin a fat chick... just close your eyes...
    Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad running OnSong Korg iM1, Poison-202, Korg iMonoPoly, FM Player, Moog Model D, DM1 | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7 via Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth

Comment

Cool pictures! As an opening act it sucks to have to play onstage with all the headliner **************** all there, set to go and you can't touch it! Like not being able to play with the big kid toys!

Rod

The Metallica stage crew was a small army of people it was pretty nuts. They started doing sound checks and it was like "Vocal 1", "Vocal 2", etc... all the way to like "Vocal 7" or something. I'm like "wtf"?

Turns out they place mics all over the stage so Hetfield can just step and sing at whatever one he is closest to. I had not seen that done before but it was pretty slick.
      Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad running OnSong Korg iM1, Poison-202, Korg iMonoPoly, FM Player, Moog Model D, DM1 | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7 via Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth

Comment

Photos

Hetfield is starting to eerily resemble the elusive sasquatch, lol. Did you throw a rock at Lars for me??
        I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly. "Hey, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?" "Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!"

My Band

My YouTube Channel

My Cover Tunes

Comment

Did you throw a rock at Lars for me??

Too much security

Comment

Damn!
            I like when they say a movie is inspired by a true story. That's kind of silly. "Hey, did you hear that story about that lady who drove her car into the lake with her kids and they all drowned?" "Yeah, I did, and you know what - that inspires me to write a movie about a gorilla!"

My Band

My YouTube Channel

My Cover Tunes

Comment

Working...
            X