Thoughts on my voice?

• Members

Was directed here from r/singing and I'm curious as to what this community thinks of my voice (it's cut because there's cursing in the next part :). I apologize if the video is a little quiet, when I trimmed it it turned down the volume and idk how to change it (I'm not skilled in video editing lol)

• Members
Was directed here from r/singing and I'm curious as to what this community thinks of my voice (it's cut because there's cursing in the next part :). I apologize if the video is a little quiet, when I trimmed it it turned down the volume and idk how to change it (I'm not skilled in video editing lol)

Thoughts?

You sound like someone casually singing while pruning the roses in the garden.

But that might be because of the volume.

• Moderators

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I had a few listens to your clip. I think in general you have a good voice, pleasant tone and good pitch. One thing I think you can improve on is your diction and enunciation. There were some spots where words got slurred together making it a bit tougher on lyric intelligibility. Or it might simply be a stylistic thing but either way I would try to work more emphasis on enunciation. Overall, I think you have the potential to sound great if you keep at it and work on the voice.

Archived