Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some call him the greatest living singer...

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some call him the greatest living singer...

Meet Dimash Kudaibergen. He is 24 and from Khazakhstan. He sings in 12 languages, plays multiple instruments and has a vocal range of C2-D8. That's not a typo.

Greatest living singer? Not sure, but I have not heard anyone yet with his range and control.

Last edited by MikeyParent; 02-06-2019, 02:44 PM.
    Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad running OnSong Korg iM1, Poison-202, Korg iMonoPoly, FM Player, Moog Model D, DM1 | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7 via Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth

Vocal Gear: Audix OM3xb, Boss VE-20 | Synth Gear: iPad running OnSong Korg iM1, Poison-202, Korg iMonoPoly, FM Player, Moog Model D, DM1 | Controllers: M-Audio Axiom Pro 61, Roland AX7 via Yamaha MD-BT01 Bluetooth

Comment

Comment

Very Impressive! Thanks for the post, Mikey.
        Moderator - Vocals and Voiceovers Forum
        Follow me on Twitter and Soundcloud

Comment

Plenty of time served athletes can sing that range
          this boy in question is an alumanarti blood lines boy and given pereferance over everyone ells

Comment

Originally posted by New2 View Post
            Plenty of time served athletes can sing that range
            this boy in question is an alumanarti blood lines boy and given pereferance over everyone ells
            I think I agree. Here's the English:

He sings with operatic conviction in his comfort range. He is also capable of wide excursions in pitch; poorly served by those hokey demonstrations of contrived prowess. Not a god by any means.

Wait, is that English? Ah hu kears...
            Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Working...
            X