Newb//Needing some pointers or so

deexftw

• Members

Hello. My name is Deex. I turned 21 last month and I'm glad to find a community that shares common interest.

Way back in my lil' innocent days, I know I used to sing a lot. I don't know if I was good or awful at it since nobody told me in the first place. Somewhere in my growing years, I lost touch into it and decided to pursue other stuff. But that was before, for sure. Now, as I get to love music even more, I find singing as a wonderful medium of expressing myself. Although, I haven't completely done any formal training yet, but I'm planning to undergo in the future.

Mostly, I learn from watching Youtube vids, but I'm sure it isn't enough.

I'd be glad and appreciative to hear some pointers or advice coming from people who are well-versed in this craft.

At least some kind of confirmation if I still have the chance to develop or improve it or anything that has to do with my singing.

Thank you so much.

EDITED

I upload a new record using the same song. I just recorded it today. I would like to know if there are minor changes or improvements among the two? (Like in my case, it seems like I'm not running out of air than before. Please correct me if I'm wrong)

V2 Shawn Mendes - Mercy

V1 Shawn Mendes - Mercy

Please have mercy on me.

• Members

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/forum/VocalsLiveSound/acapella-119/31970815-looking-for-some-feedback take a look at my suggestions

​hello!! I listened sound ok for some one just starting out get some karaoke dvds off amazon you like a nd begin to do whole songs again read my sugesstions on what you need to start out practicing vocal workout dvds from amazon digital music ony 8-9$ a few used books from amazon on sining use these to get some knowledgeable ideas on what and how to practice on stay with it and you will succeed but it must fe focused practice on what the books on singing and vocal workout dvds say to doas time goes bye with more practice you will want to start out amplified with a cheap powered speaker the raw material souned fine for some one just starting out you will get to where you want to be before too long!!

Archived