Favorite Songs/ Fun Songs

Jay1020

• Members

Hey guys! I wanted to know what songs you all find fun to sing. It doesn't matter what Genre it is, but what songs would you typically sing for fun? My two favorite songs are Bohemian Rhapsody, and Please Don't Tell Her, sometimes Chandelier. If you want to hear a REALLY bad cover of any one of these, feel free to ask haha! Anyway, what about you all?

• Members

Good idea!!! Would love to hear it, how about Bohemian Rhapsody?

I kinda have fun singing anything, even stuff I don´t enjoy listening much. But 90s rock with more upbeat/rhythim phrasing, or those very aggressive/tense grunge vocals, I find really really fun. I´ve sent Epic on another thread, which is one of these songs. Another one is Would from Alice in Chains, not particularly technical songs, but fun anyways.

Here is a raw take on Would:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qTRYE35jzA

• Members

OK, finally got around to making probably the worst cover in the history of covers LOL.

Just a few points:

1. I didn't practice this one seriously...

2. It took a while to get it up because of work and I had the flu and allergies. Yay.

3. I honestly could not for the life of me figure out how to cover the other parts! I've been thinking about it over the last week, and I have some ideas, but I need to clean up my singing for this first.

4. There's probably some other things, but not coming to me right now.

I think I'ma cover Creep by Radiohead next...at least I hope you guys get a laugh out of this little part haha.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived