Great Vocal Processors Thread..........

strat2

• Members

Hey , I'm looking for something to replace my Dinosaur Alesis Midiverb II , it's been great cosidering.......

Now it needs an operation on the Input Pot, it cuts out :o when cutting out means ........no sound........:mad:.......:o

The first thing I found was a total joke......Digitech 300 something :lol: I don't need to sound like Darth or chewy.......

Second hit is this 'TC Helicon VoiceTone Create'

http://pro-audio.musiciansfriend.com/product/TC-Helicon-VoiceTone-Create-Vocal-Pedal?sku=180118

It has more features and effects than my midiverb II and is probably cheaper than the original cost of the unit.

So I keep searching ..............:lol:

What are you all discovering that works well for you.......?.......

:wave:

• Members

I just ordered the Create 10-04-08. It is in shipping right now. I will be able to let you know more about this unit in about a week or so. The only thing with me is that I don't really have any comparison. I have not used other processors, so I will only be able to tell you ease of use, and sound as far as it comparing to what came stock on my sound board - effects wise.

I am sure that you have read the various reviews on the product. According to most people, it is small, easy to use, not TOO many options (a good thing for me) and the effects are very good (TC has a pretty strong track record).

I will give you my rundown when I get it up and running.

I will possibley purchase the Correct also. I am pretty good with pitch, but the idea of having a unit smooth things out while I am playing guitar could really help with over all sound, warmth, etc.

• Members

I use VoiceCorrect alongside VoiceCreate, and I'm very happy with the sound I'm getting! :thu: The virtue of both units is simplicity. As a former owner of VoiceLive, a combo box that had a terrible user interface, I can say that these units are much improved. TC Helicon apparently realized the problem of the VoiceLive and did the right thing.

The VoiceCorrect includes compression and deessing as well as pitch control, and it produces a nice foundation; moreover, its setup is entirely automated--you have to do a few easy things and then wham, the unit adjusts to your voice. The VoiceCreate includes a variety of nice effects, organized into usable presets. If you want to tweak any of the effects, that's very easily done, and if you want to get deep into programming your own presets, that's possible too--but not for me!

Now, the one thing to realize about these pedals is that they aren't cheap and they can only be used on one mic. For less $$$ you could buy, say, a Lexicon effects unit and send everyone's mic through it. These pedals would be only for you--and some band members may be jealous!

• Members

I thought about the jealousy aspect that you speak of Ax. I just decided that if they want to get pedals, then they should get pedals. Each person should in my opinion relish the oportunity to get a cool sound. I really hope that the create works well. And, your comments about the correct sound like it would be fun to get also. I probably will get it in about a month.

Did you notice a significant improvement over your sound, and your ability to adjust on stage with these pedals? That correct pedal sounds soo cool. One of the reviewers that I read said that he didn't like the compression results from the automatic correct pedal. Do you feel strongly about this at all? Oh, and do you find that playing an instrument, and singing is easier now? To me, I can sing way better without having to play guitar. I can get my whole body into each note, and I can adjust the mic distance and everything, so my vocal ability is really increased if I am free. (I am a rythm player and so I really don't get to put it down that much anyway.) But I was just wondering, if the correct significantly helps while a person is playing an instrument? (not sure if you play an instrument or not) Usually, I am trying to maintain a good distance from the mic, remember the chords, remember the lyrics, and just keep the whole thing moving "with feeling," and if the correct helps to adjust to my inability to move back and forth from the mic, well that would be a really good thing.

• Members

Although the Correct pedal does add compression, I don't think it has more than a minimal impact on one's ability to move away from the mic. I think that's just something one has to get used to--I play rhythm guitar as well, and I understand exactly the problem you're having. It does get easier as you work the guitar into your stage persona.

Anyway, the combo of Correct and Create is to my mind a great one. I love my sound now and I really only use a handful of the presets in Create.

I have no problem with the automated set up in Correct (it also includes automated EQ, by the way), but you can tweak the settings to your liking if you want to get down with the owner's manual. Not my thing, but the option is there if you want it.

Turning off or adjusting the pitch correction, however, is very easily done, and I typically use the pitch correction for practice by myself but not with the full band. You very well could use the pitch correction live--it's not very noticeable to the audience unless you turn it way up--I just look at it as a tool for sharpening my pitch. When practicing you can hear the difference between the actual pitch and the corrected pitch, and you begin naturally to adjust. Cool! :cool:

• Members

I started using the Harmony G (same case style as the create and correct) with the guitar....like the other two, it has the auto processing on the voice, and I have to say, the EQ'ing it does sounds very pleasant to my ears.

axcelson talks about how pitch correction helped 'tune' his voice at practice...I've found that using the harmonies has done something similar. I used to use too much vibrato and it made the harmony a little odd. I've learned to tame that down a little now. Forces me to find pitch and hold it. The other singer has definately benefitted from having one too.

I'm tempted to get a create as well at some point. Who knows!?

• Members

I just ordered the Create 10-04-08. It is in shipping right now. I will be able to let you know more about this unit in about a week or so. The only thing with me is that I don't really have any comparison. I have not used other processors, so I will only be able to tell you ease of use, and sound as far as it comparing to what came stock on my sound board - effects wise.

I am sure that you have read the various reviews on the product. According to most people, it is small, easy to use, not TOO many options (a good thing for me) and the effects are very good (TC has a pretty strong track record).

I will give you my rundown when I get it up and running.

I will possibley purchase the Correct also. I am pretty good with pitch, but the idea of having a unit smooth things out while I am playing guitar could really help with over all sound, warmth, etc.

Yea , that'll be great to hear what you think of it once you run it through the paces.

The Correct is not something I would be looking at, I do like the fact that they split them so I won't be paying for and stumbling over knobs and features that I have zero use for.

I also would possibly like a processor like the VL4 Digitech, (I think that's the model) ,however from what I've read so far I'd be much happier with the old Vocal performer (a discontinued digitech item) that I used to own.

With the 'Performer' , you had to know a little bit about music (scale wise) but it wasn't hard , and it was unscrewupable when it came to dialing in level settings, it was quite a believable sounding unit also.

Well I should have mentioned , both the above are harmonizers, the new VL4 has a regular processor as well as the harmony features.

• Members

Does the Create have Compression, I see it repeats how incredibly wonderful the pedal it is in about a 1000 word, that could all have been one paragraph....:facepalm:

I appreciate a description that spells out the functions not just the cheerleading.

There are only about 4 or so reviews and one is from 07 , it usually takes a couple dozen reviews before you get a lot of insight into these products.

I see distortion megaphone and telephone, I hope it those didn't take the place of a compressor.

All I really hope for in a processor , is decent reverb, compression, and maybe but not required a delay.

I'm not doing Rock stuff lately , but if I was I would def want delay, comp,reverb and footswitchable with lots of presets.

One thing I like about the philosophy of the Vocal pedals comming out lately is the idea of giveing the singer control over his sound.

Most importantly , IMO the singer needs to hear someting in his monitor that he is familiar with, enjoys and can hear really well, then if the sound engineer is decent he can be given a line mix dry and cook up a sound that he determines best for the room, and you/me the singer can have a nice show...

• Members

Although the Correct pedal does add compression, I don't think it has more than a minimal impact on one's ability to move away from the mic. I think that's just something one has to get used to--I play rhythm guitar as well, and I understand exactly the problem you're having. It does get easier as you work the guitar into your stage persona.

Compression is primarily a tool designed to help smooth out attack and boost weaker signals, it is a good very sweet tool.

I agree with your take on this ... for me the mic is my friend I spend most of my time right on it we are like siamese twins, I step back 1/2 step full step that's about it. I always have a guitar in hand.

Practice times 1 million makes it easy to get in tune with a mic.

I always use a boom mic so my toes don't keep bumping into the base of the stand.

Side note on mics:

I was watching a clip of Kenny Rogers , I've never seen him with an instrument, when he sings a higher loud note he runs the mic real quickly away from him like a trombone swing arm, it's a neat stage thing I think and creates a compression effect if you will.

I think if someone wants to be a Mario Lanza and right away, then if he wants to skip an instrument and concentrate on singing that's ok too.

If WowieZowie is more comfortable without an instrument that's something he should examine, nothing wrong with that.

I play an instrument today , because it's so easy after so many years, I'd actually feel lost a bit if I had to sing and not play....:lol:

For the most part a really great singer is going to spend much more time dealing with his voice and if it means sans instruments, then that's fair enough...

• Members

The VoiceCreate pedal does NOT provide compression, I'm afraid. Compression lives in the VoiceCorrect pedal, along with EQ, pitch correction, and de-essing.

I'm with you about the guitar (or at times keyboard)--I find singing a lot harder when I'm not playing an instrument! I suppose this is because I become more conscious of my body position, bad dancing, etc. My stage persona most certainly includes the guitar, and I feel less comfortable without it.

• Members

Anyway, the combo of Correct and Create is to my mind a great one. I love my sound now and I really only use a handful of the presets in Create.

I have no problem with the automated set up in Correct (it also includes automated EQ, by the way), but you can tweak the settings to your liking if you want to get down with the owner's manual. Not my thing, but the option is there if you want it.

Turning off or adjusting the pitch correction, however, is very easily done, and I typically use the pitch correction for practice by myself but not with the full band. You very well could use the pitch correction live--it's not very noticeable to the audience unless you turn it way up--I just look at it as a tool for sharpening my pitch. When practicing you can hear the difference between the actual pitch and the corrected pitch, and you begin naturally to adjust. Cool!
:cool:

Thanks Ax, really appreciate all the info. I think that I may do a little more tweeking then you, but we shall see. I do like plug and play equipment. I think that these items are very cool because of simplicity. If you had to buy just one, which one would it be? It sounds to me that the correct is pretty cool. (its funny, there is this little voice inside of me that is saying, "you don't need no correction, just sing man!") But, it really does sound like an interesting pedal. And pitch correction can be used sparingly as you have said, so that is rather cool also. I really like the control the singer has with these pedals.

Do you like the Reverbs?

And, what about the distortion? I was just thinking that if this was used really tastefully, (perhaps some of that tweeking that you are not as interested in), it could really add a climactic quality to some tunes.

About the compression, do you find that it does in fact boost the lower db's? And, reduce higher ones? Thus, smoothing out the overall signal? In this regard, those notes that are quieter, (perhaps due to mic distance) would be boosted, right? Or am I way off on this.

• Members

...do you find that it does in fact boost the lower db's? And, reduce higher ones? ...

Ax will hopefully give you his input , till then though:

Yes , that is what compressors are, they in a sense 'compress' .

Lower db boost, higher db reduction, with adjustable attack and release parameters as well as floor and ceiling levels.

I use it with very mild levels, you can mess around and find settings you like.

They have a great use for guitars too.

Bear in mind, dynamics are decreased roughly equal to the amount applied, some people prefer zero compression, I can easily live without it however it does add a certain level of polish that I can appreciate.

PS ., By design , yes again it would have a tendancy to boost your voice from a distance, but this is not the typical application, it will also in such case boost every othe lower signal in the vacinity.

• Members

Ax will hopefully give you his input , till then though:

Yes , that is what compressors are, they in a sense 'compress' .

Lower db boost, higher db reduction, with adjustable attack and release parameters as well as floor and ceiling levels.

I use it with very mild levels, you can mess around and find settings you like.

They have a great use for guitars too.

Bear in mind, dynamics are decreased roughly equal to the amount applied, some people prefer zero compression, I can easily live without it however it does add a certain level of polish that I can appreciate.

PS ., By design , yes again it would have a tendancy to boost your voice from a distance, but this is not the typical application, it will also in such case boost every othe lower signal in the vacinity.

Yes, so it really may help me with my guitar/singing work. I use an Audix OM7, and this has huge feedback protection, meaning that this baby does not pick up much ambient noise. Very nice mic I might add. Gotta be right up on it. So, I figure that I could use the compression on the correct, and it could actually help me a lot. I am hoping anyway.

• Members

Does the Create have Compression, I see it repeats how incredibly wonderful the pedal it is in about a 1000 word, that could all have been one paragraph....
:facepalm:

I went to their site, and I downloaded the manual. It is straight forward, and I thought kinda helpful.

http://www.voicetonepedals.com/correct.html

Perhaps a little more useful than some of the reviews.

• Members

I was watching a clip of Kenny Rogers , I've never seen him with an instrument, when he sings a higher loud note he runs the mic real quickly away from him like a trombone swing arm, it's a neat stage thing I think and creates a compression effect if you will.

I think if someone wants to be a Mario Lanza and right away, then if he wants to skip an instrument and concentrate on singing that's ok too.

If WowieZowie is more comfortable without an instrument that's something he should examine, nothing wrong with that.

I play an instrument today , because it's so easy after so many years, I'd actually feel lost a bit if I had to sing and not play....
:lol:

For the most part a really great singer is going to spend much more time dealing with his voice and if it means sans instruments, then that's fair enough...

This example of Kenny Rogers is what I am talking about. When I am without guitar, I really don't need compression I don't think. I work it like a trombone, as you said. (cool description)

I have also found ways to get baritone notes that I could have never gotten before. I am a tenor. So, low notes are the ones that are so cool to me. Typical grass is always greener bit. I always long to hit those low notes. Through practice, I was able to learn to sing a lou Rawls song (You're gonna miss my lovin). Now this song is rather hard for me because of his low A on the opening phrase, "You'll never find..." and through out the song for that matter he repeats this hook as it were. I can now hit these low notes, only when I am without guitar, and kinda milking the mic. I bend my knees, lower my chin, bring my elbows way in, and consentrate real hard on saying, "Ooouell never find" and it works. Comes out nice. Then later when I am singing "Late in the midnight hour baby!" That mic is way up in the air, my elbow is high, legs slightly bent, Chin high, and I am pushing real good from my diaphram.

No need for compression. I am the compressor.

I know that Ax and Strat have made the comments about feeling kinda naked without the guitar. It does take some getting used to. But I think that it is something that really fits in this forum as it is a clear admission that "You are the singer." You kinda have to take on a different persona. It is a different act. But it is a blast once you get the focus back on where it should be anyway. Your realationship with the song. For me, it is like mainline juice. And I am able to really focus on what I love so much.

I love playing guitar. I really love backing up another singer. I will work very hard to give the best support I can. I am a jazz musician, so chugging through jazz chords, watching my bandmates sing, providing backing vocals is soooo cool to me. But when I am standing with only the mic in hand, it is quite a gutsy move. There can be no hiding. Trust me, I have hidden behind my guitar on many occasions. :wave:

For me, singing was always my dream. I get great pleasure from doing it. And working the mic, has been an epiphany. Like a freak'n big light going off. "oh, this is how they do it." And, I learned this by getting a PA, downloading karaoke music, and practicing everyday. What a huge difference. Seriously, these karaoke tracks can be such a great tool. That and Youtube. What a world!

• Members

Do you like the Reverbs?

And, what about the distortion? I was just thinking that if this was used really tastefully, (perhaps some of that tweeking that you are not as interested in), it could really add a climactic quality to some tunes.

About the compression, do you find that it does in fact boost the lower db's? And, reduce higher ones? Thus, smoothing out the overall signal? In this regard, those notes that are quieter, (perhaps due to mic distance) would be boosted, right? Or am I way off on this.

I do like the reverbs, the delays, and several of the combined sounds (there's a bank of sounds for RnB, for country, for pop, etc.). I've never tried the distortion. I'm a simple soul when it comes to effects, I'm afraid.

That said, I think the effects are first-rate and very professional, but they don't sound head-and-shoulders above the competition. I have a Lexicon box that sounds just as good to my ears. What makes this baby special is the ease of use--including tweaking, if you're so inclined.

I can't answer the question about compression, as I can't really separate out the compression from the EQ in terms of boosting bass frequencies. Because the VoiceCorrect automatically sets the foundation, all I can say is that I really like the sound, which is warm and smooth and resonant. For me the VoiceCorrect is the more valuable of the two pedals--though it may be that more accomplished singers will value the VoiceCreate more.

• Members

This example of Kenny Rogers is what I am talking about. When I am without guitar, I really don't need compression I don't think. I work it like a trombone, as you said. (cool description)

I have also found ways to get baritone notes that I could have never gotten before. I am a tenor. So, low notes are the ones that are so cool to me. Typical grass is always greener bit. I always long to hit those low notes. Through practice, I was able to learn to sing a lou Rawls song (You're gonna miss my lovin). Now this song is rather hard for me because of his low A on the opening phrase, "You'll never find..." and through out the song for that matter he repeats this hook as it were. I can now hit these low notes, only when I am without guitar, and kinda milking the mic. I bend my knees, lower my chin, bring my elbows way in, and consentrate real hard on saying, "Ooouell never find" and it works. Comes out nice. Then later when I am singing "Late in the midnight hour baby!" That mic is way up in the air, my elbow is high, legs slightly bent, Chin high, and I am pushing real good from my diaphram.

I know that Ax and Strat have made the comments about feeling kinda naked without the guitar. It does take some getting used to. But I think that it is something that really fits in this forum as it is a clear admission that "You are the singer." You kinda have to take on a different persona. It is a different act. But it is a blast once you get the focus back on where it should be anyway. Your realationship with the song. For me, it is like mainline juice. And I am able to really focus on what I love so much.

I love playing guitar. I really love backing up another singer. I will work very hard to give the best support I can. I am a jazz musician, so chugging through jazz chords, watching my bandmates sing, providing backing vocals is soooo cool to me. But when I am standing with only the mic in hand, it is quite a gutsy move. There can be no hiding. Trust me, I have hidden behind my guitar on many occasions.

For me, singing was always my dream. I get great pleasure from doing it. And working the mic, has been an epiphany. Like a freak'n big light going off. "oh, this is how they do it." And, I learned this by getting a PA, downloading karaoke music, and practicing everyday. What a huge difference. Seriously, these karaoke tracks can be such a great tool. That and Youtube. What a world!

I want to get back to you post after a bit, lot's of neat points to discuss, till then (maybe later tonight or in the am).

If chin up works then by all means use that , it's against conventional bel canto IMO, but if it sets you up a certain way that works, don't give it up.

On the mic / bass notes, a lot of mics have a rather pronounced thing called proximity, this is basically an instance where closeness (right on it) to the mic actually boost the bass response, I use that when needed.

It won't give you lower notes:lol: of course but it will slightly enhance the color.

Sm58 and senn e835 have a fair amount of the proximity effect, I'm not sure but I think Condensor mics do as well, a newly popular model is the ATM710 forget the co name , but it will show up 'googled' all day...

I'm right in the middle range wise, I think I'm a baritennor :p ...... But I do best staying in the middle.

Extreme relaxation and expanded head cavitys brings out my bass , when it wants to co operate....

• Members

The VoiceCreate pedal does NOT provide compression, I'm afraid. Compression lives in the VoiceCorrect pedal, along with EQ, pitch correction, and de-essing.

I'm with you about the guitar (or at times keyboard)--I find singing a lot harder when I'm not playing an instrument! I suppose this is because I become more conscious of my body position, bad dancing, etc. My stage persona most certainly includes the guitar, and I feel less comfortable without it.

George Strait (mega Country artist for those that don't follow Country) has been holding a guitar for 30 years, I've seen him strum it probably once, but I've also never seen him without it on stage....:lol:

If I was forced to drop the guitar , I could get along, and you probably could too, but for me I'd need a hell of a lot of rehearsing.

For any noobs with on stage (image concerns) , some of the best of the best, don't do anything but stair at the audience, if it's a big audience it's easier....this works incredibly well, you don't necessarily have to have an arsenal of body moves and dance steps, you can do fine with none at all.

One trick for getting used to eye contact with the audience is to rehearse in a mirror, constantly making eye contact with (yourself) , sounds weird but it works, the more uncomfortable you get the more you just stair right back....:lol:

• Members

For any noobs with on stage (image concerns) , some of the best of the best, don't do anything but stair at the audience, if it's a big audience it's easier....this works incredibly well, you don't necessarily have to have an arsenal of body moves and dance steps, you can do fine with none at all.

One trick for getting used to eye contact with the audience is to rehearse in a mirror, constantly making eye contact with (yourself) , sounds weird but it works, the more uncomfortable you get the more you just stair right back....

I am very careful about how much I look at people. They think that I am looking at them. But really, I am not. I can become distracted, and lose my place, chords, lyrics, you name it. To me, it is like a stage play. I stay in character as much as possible. I smile, and I appear to be very gregarious. I talk, and joke and laugh. But there is a transparent wall between me and the people. This takes the pressure off everyone. They can see that I am going take care of myself, and they in turn can relax and have a good time.

• Members

If chin up works then by all means use that , it's against conventional bel canto IMO, but if it sets you up a certain way that works, don't give it up.

On the mic / bass notes, a lot of mics have a rather pronounced thing called proximity, this is basically an instance where closeness (right on it) to the mic actually boost the bass response, I use that when needed.

It won't give you lower notes:lol: of course but it will slightly enhance the color.

Extreme relaxation and expanded head cavitys brings out my bass , when it wants to co operate....

Well, I thought about what you said here, and checked myself out and really I am arching my back slightly, bending my knees, one foot in front of the other almost as a half moon stance making a nice base, and the chin is raised only due to the arch in my back. My chin is not way up in other words.

And the base notes, you are expressing exactly what I have found to be true. I have the base notes, but they are not that loud. So, I get right up on that mic, (easier when I am holding it naturally, and this is one of the big pluses when not playing guitar.) Further, I can gently control these rather fragile base notes much easier if I bring my chin way in to my chest.

Man do I agree with relaxation and base notes. I lose notes due to coffee. I get way tighter. Perhaps I gain on the high end, not sure about that one.

• Members

I love playing guitar. I really love backing up another singer. I will work very hard to give the best support I can. I am a jazz musician, so chugging through jazz chords, watching my bandmates sing, providing backing vocals is soooo cool to me. But when I am standing with only the mic in hand, it is quite a gutsy move. There can be no hiding. Trust me, I have hidden behind my guitar on many occasions.

Rawls was a master at his niche, I always think of the 'You're gonna miss my Lovin' song as teh 'You'll never find' song, I even started off backwards right now and had to change titles....:lol:

I'm working on Spainish Eyes this am and will re-try the Rawls tune latter this afternoon, 'You'll neer find'....LOL....

Some of those karaoke tracks are fantastic:love::love:, and some of them are disapointing toys....:lol:

And even though I don't rely on back tracks, I think they are a great option and would use them if the occasion called for it.

• Members

TC Electronics M350 $199.00

Has all I would need + the user interface looks like excellent,:cool:

Reverb/Compression and much more.

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--TCEM350

TC Electronics $399.00

Looks good too, with more tweakable parameters, and dual engine.:idk:

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--TCEMONEXL

Lexicon MX200 $199

http://www.samedaymusic.com/product--LEXMX200

Comes with software.

Note to my failing MidiverbII: seems as one of my birds didn't like my settings on mi Microverb Compressor, and lowered the output to 9 O'clock so it probably wasn't sending a good signal to the rest of the chain, seems ok now, hopefully that was the problem....:idk:

• Members

Rawls was a master at his niche, I always think of the 'You're gonna miss my Lovin' song as teh 'You'll never find' song, I even started off backwards right now and had to change titles....

I'm working on Spainish Eyes this am and will re-try the Rawls tune latter this afternoon, 'You'll neer find'....LOL....

Some of those karaoke tracks are fantastic:love:
:love:
, and some of them are disapointing toys....

And even though I don't rely on back tracks, I think they are a great option and would use them if the occasion called for it.

I do like Rawls a lot. What an instrument. I mean, great baritone/base notes, and really an amazing high range. The dude was just great. And most of all was the tone that he got. It was just so "signature" and wonderful to hear.

I am going to work on "Lady Love" next. I can't find a backing track, so I will make one. I hope to get my band to work on this stuff. They are just learning these kinds of songs. The lead player has been doing rock, (Rush, Van Halen etc) all his life. So, I am turning him on to a whole new set of opportunities. He is having fun. (we are working on jazz standards also) Jazz/Blues/soul/R&B sound. I am having a great time. I finally have players who can hang. They sing also! It is very healthy, in my opinion.

Oh, and about the backing tracks, I wanted to start a thread about how people practice. I think you are soo right about how some are good, and some are such a joke. It can be so irritating.

I have used them in a live setting by the way. Once, it was me and a guitarist, and the tracks were just missing the guitar and vocals, so that was cool.

I did a party a couple of weeks back, and did all these standards, with only backing tracks. It went off real well. I was told today that many people thought I was lip sinking, until the person who the party was for got up and said, "he is singing every song people." I cracked up about this. So, yea, I think that in the right application, they are great. It does feel a little hokey at first, (well more like when I am getting ready for the gig, I have all these nightmarish scenarios going through my head.:facepalm:) But, I just go for it.

Hey, about spanish eyes, that is a great song. What performer do you like doing this?

You need some range to do that song.

• Members

Note to my failing MidiverbII: seems as one of my birds didn't like my settings on mi Microverb Compressor, and lowered the output to 9 O'clock so it probably wasn't sending a good signal to the rest of the chain, seems ok now, hopefully that was the problem....
:idk:

Hey does this mean that you are not in the market for a processor anymore?

I will be receiving mine today. I will give you the run down on it no matter what.

Archived