WWWhere can i find some free videos about the vocal trainning?

taybson

• Members

I am a novice, never received professional training in voice, I like to sing. General and singing along with my CD. However, all of a sudden one day, I found that before the singing of the song can not get up to sing, can sing the part of the treble, although some effort, but there are still some of the songs do not get to sing some of the treble, tenor parts are not good enough. I would like to do effective training. .Please tell me how to do, it is best to have some free video taught me how to practice. Thank you.:confused:

• Members
nothing good is free --

why don't you go to a local vocal teacher for some face to face training? even a couple of lessons would be a good start.

or check al's website --

cause i have no idea about the local vocal teacher,I know some teachers who are the professor teaching in the college of music ,but too expensive.And I have no confidence with other cheaper teachers.I don't kown how to distinguish a good or bad teacher.So please give me more suggestion.THX!~

• Members

cause i have no idea about the local vocal teacher,I know some teachers who are the professor teaching in the college of music ,but too expensive.And I have no confidence with other cheaper teachers.I don't kown how to distinguish a good or bad teacher.So please give me more suggestion.THX!~

are you still in school?

one of the best things i ever did during junior high school and high school was being in chorus.

i "lettered" in chorus in high school. pretty nerdy, yes. but i met lots of girls:thu:

• Members

Without trying to promote one specific teacher, I believe that YouTube has a lot of good free lessons to at least get you started. There's some good advice in the threads here. Just remember to start slowly, gently, and work your way into it, just like any other exercise regimen. If it hurts, ease off, slow it down, and keep working on it. Good luck!

• Members
are you still in school?

one of the best things i ever did during junior high school and high school was being in chorus.

i "lettered" in chorus in high school. pretty nerdy, yes. but i met lots of girls:thu:

yup,I am a student,but not in school now.I have a fracture of my leg.I suspend my schooling these days,still half a year left.I would like to take full advantage of this period of time.May be when I go back to school,your sugestion is really a good choice!AND,,,meet more girls~thanks!

• Members
Without trying to promote one specific teacher, I believe that YouTube has a lot of good free lessons to at least get you started. There's some good advice in the threads here. Just remember to start slowly, gently, and work your way into it, just like any other exercise regimen. If it hurts, ease off, slow it down, and keep working on it. Good luck!

Thank you so much.I have never found one on YouTube.Please recommand me some.I will be very appreciate. I even have no idea if a piano is really needed when I'm doing my excercise.

• Members

Many people like either the SLS or Singing Success technique (they're not the same, but similar enough for this example) and so you might want to see what Eric Arcenaux has to say, since he has such a sheer quantity of YouTube videos:

Also, for those about to rock and who want to really scream, Jamie Vendera, Rob Lunte, and Melissa Cross have a style of teaching that you might also like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox2sd_mpNrM

• Members

Many people like either the SLS or Singing Success technique (they're not the same, but similar enough for this example) and so you might want to see what Eric Arcenaux has to say, since he has such a sheer quantity of YouTube videos:

Also, for those about to rock and who want to really scream, Jamie Vendera, Rob Lunte, and Melissa Cross have a style of teaching that you might also like:

you did me a big favor,so kind of you!That are what I'm looking for all the time.Thank you so much!

• Members

you did me a big favor,so kind of you!That are what I'm looking for all the time.Thank you so much!

• Members
Many people like either the SLS or Singing Success technique (they're not the same, but similar enough for this example

What is the difference? Brett Manning was a student of Seth Riggs (the "father" of SLS) and I don't see the difference in their methods. I have both guys instructions material and the excercises are pretty much the same.

• Members

That is true. My understanding is that Brett decided to break away from SLS because he kept finding new techniques out that were not supported or "allowed" by SLS. Keep in mind this is just hearsay. Even if it is completely true, the two methods don't seem to have much difference that I can tell.

Archived