No announcement yet.

Best song slowdown software?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best song slowdown software?

I want to home record some songs by various indie artists - no tabs are available for a lot of this stuff online so I will need to to do it myself by ear. What is the best slowdown software to use that wont break my piggy bank? I've heard of the Amazing Slow Downer but don't know if anything else is better. I'd like to keep it under $100, and the cheaper the better if it works great.

Thanks,
    R

I have used ASD in the past and it is well worth its price. It has incredible slow down and key change capability. This is the best software of this type out there.
    "For as this appalling ocean surrounds the verdant land, so in the soul of man there lies one insular Tahiti, full of peace and joy, but encompassed by all the horrors of the half known life." -- from Moby Dick by H. Melville

Comment

futbol1097 -

Try the "change tempo" function of Audacity. If you have a direct-x plugin capable host you could try delaydots - PitchWorx DX. Both are free. The links are here:

http://future-din-tracks.sitesled.com/

peace

Comment

Pacemaker plug in for Winamp is free. You can alter tempo, pitch and speed. I have been using it for years. Perfect.

www.winamp.com
        www.borauslusoy.com
        www.myspace.com/borauslusoy

Comment

Working...
        X