any harmonica players in here?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Members

Don't know if it's the years of playing guitar and bass by ear but I've taken to playing the Harp pretty well, at least to a point. I've been watching Adam Gussow on YourTube, he has a lot of lessons there and they're all pretty good. Some stuff like warbling I do naturally but other stuff like vibrato I had to learn and still need to practice. Good to see that there's some Harp players here. :thu:

• Members

Howdy Terry. Guitar for about 35 years and bass for about 13. Seems like just yesterday I took up playing bass, man how the time flies by. Right now I'm too busy getting my Harps to really get into playing em' like I should. I think I'm going to like learning how to play the Blues Harp.:thu:

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Looks like there's not many here, or at least not many who hang out in this forum. Seems like there's a couple more that are over in the Acoustic Guitar forum but seeing "Woodwinds and Brass" kind of throws people who play harp off from coming on in I guess. Still think maybe they need to make it "Woodwinds, Brass and Harmonica", that way people would at least have a clue that you can talk harp in this forum.:rolleyes:

Archived