Yamaha ST5 Seeking Help

• Members

I'm new to the forum and I'm seeking help with a Yamaha ST5 Digital Effects Personal Studio (what a name). I have the unit and I have figured out some of it's functions, but I do not have a manual. Can someone help by copying and FAX to me? Or, perhaps a scan and e-mail? Thanks for any assitance. --VonZip

• Members

MarkZ

THANKS!!!

This is exactly what I needed.

I had already been on the Yamaha website but I could not find it. I called Yamaha Customer Service @ 888-892-6242, too. They could not find it either. They commented that this was a simple device and that I did not really need a manual full of instructions. Whoa! This manual is 36 pages!

Again, thank you for your kind assistance.

VonZip

• Members

MarkZ

THANKS!!!

This is exactly what I needed.

I had already been on the Yamaha website but I could not find it. I called Yamaha Customer Service @ 888-892-6242, too. They could not find it either. They commented that this was a simple device and that I did not really need a manual full of instructions. Whoa! This manual is 36 pages!

Again, thank you for your kind assistance.

VonZip

Seriously? Yamaha couldn't find it on their own site?

I like the stuff they make, overall, but thats pathetic.

On a positive note I'm glad you got what you needed. Mark is a very nice guy and knows a thing or two about trumpets, too.:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

It seems to me that, from reading the manual, you can't just plug any device into it. Only certain ones. It says only the Pickup Mic, but any device that uses the same technology should work. I think it means phantom power when it says it supplies power, so you probably don't want to plug line level devices into it.

Archived