Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Euro's, It's that time again

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Oh hai.. I can haz some of u hawt euros awesome conversation?

    I don't think u guys are fags or douchebags. I like you guyz. SIIYP? LOLZ





    Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

    Comment


    • #47
      Oh hai.. I can haz some of u hawt euros awesome conversation?

      I don't think u guys are fags or douchebags. I like you guyz. SIIYP? LOLZ





      Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

      Comment


      • #48
        Let's have a song:



        http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ



        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ



        We can sing along to this one.
        Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

        Comment


        • #49
          Let's have a song:



          http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ



          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xi4O4RvlnQ



          We can sing along to this one.
          Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

          Comment


          • #50






            Quote Originally Posted by karma279
            View Post

            Oh hai.. I can haz some of u hawt euros awesome conversation?

            I don't think u guys are fags or douchebags. I like you guyz. SIIYP? LOLZ









            First pass an IQ and EQ test. We have to be sure you're not one of them
            MOTGLHC






            Originally Posted by ChuckyB


            Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



            NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
            JOIN THE UNION NOW

            GEARZ:
            MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
            Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
            Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

            Comment


            • #51






              Quote Originally Posted by karma279
              View Post

              Oh hai.. I can haz some of u hawt euros awesome conversation?

              I don't think u guys are fags or douchebags. I like you guyz. SIIYP? LOLZ









              First pass an IQ and EQ test. We have to be sure you're not one of them
              MOTGLHC






              Originally Posted by ChuckyB


              Remember. When in doubt...GET AWESOME



              NO MORE PRETZEL LOGIC POTHEAD PROPAGANDA
              JOIN THE UNION NOW

              GEARZ:
              MiM Tele, Epiphone DOT
              Zvex Fuzz Factory, Korg DT10, Boss OS-2, Bigg Muff USA
              Matamp GT1, Fender Champion 600, Engl Thunder Reverb

              Comment


              • #52
                I'm never coming on in the morning again!!!!





                kthnxbai

                Comment


                • #53
                  I'm never coming on in the morning again!!!!





                  kthnxbai

                  Comment


                  • #54






                    Quote Originally Posted by ColourOfFire
                    View Post





                    How did you do on your EQ test?



                    Would you like to talk about it?

                    We are here for you...



                    Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

                    Comment


                    • #55






                      Quote Originally Posted by ColourOfFire
                      View Post





                      How did you do on your EQ test?



                      Would you like to talk about it?

                      We are here for you...



                      Guitar Jam is an uncomfortable place. Full of satan worship and vulgarity.

                      Comment


                      • #56






                        Quote Originally Posted by TheDove
                        View Post

                        Irony and sarcasm !










                        Quote Originally Posted by TheDove
                        View Post

                        oh and self deprecation !




                        With the correct mix of the above you can achieve the Sneering Superiority that makes us so lovable.
                        A l'eau; c'est l'heure

                        Comment


                        • #57






                          Quote Originally Posted by TheDove
                          View Post

                          Irony and sarcasm !










                          Quote Originally Posted by TheDove
                          View Post

                          oh and self deprecation !




                          With the correct mix of the above you can achieve the Sneering Superiority that makes us so lovable.
                          A l'eau; c'est l'heure

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            I thought we were friends.
                            We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I thought we were friends.
                              We were just trying to write songs about prostitutes and lesbians, that's all. - Paul McCartney

                              Comment


                              • #60






                                Quote Originally Posted by Motorik
                                View Post

                                Using language creatively instead of just regurgitating a load of tired internet memes: "OH HAI, I CAN HAZ SIIHP AWESOME, HOT, DOUCHEBAGS, YOU FAG!" etc.




                                + 69471290507835175078276037603402945656738291



                                reburb.. er.. reverb.. regurgl.. THAT BIG WORDing intraweb memes is a whole bunch of world class whale spunk phale!



                                Bloofer Lady Scooter Ride

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X