Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it a crime in America to say to a person . . .

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
    Can you claim justifiable in a fist fight?
    Learn to use your fists, feet, knees and elbows.
    If you try to knock them out and you accidentally crush their wind pipe ( that happens all the time), it's more honorable and dignified.
    Guns are for people who are deathly afraid of getting a bloody nose in a fair fight.
    Last edited by AJ6stringsting; 07-12-2019, 01:49 AM.
    How many guitarists does it take to screw in a lightbulb ? Five , one to screw it in , hit the switch and four to sit around bragging how much better they could have done it !!!! 😱👹😲

Comment

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

If you try to knock them out and you accidentally crush their wind pipe ( that happens all the time), it's more honorable and dignified.
      Guns are for people who are deathly afraid of getting a bloody nose in a fair fight.
      it must be nice having all the answers... a handgun has saved my wifes bacon twice... once from two blood wannabe’s at a truck stop while she waited on an emergency call... afraid of a bloody nose in a fair fight? tell me good sir, have you ever been in a fight in your life? a fair fight is something you find in a ring... armchair quarterbacks...
      Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by AJ6stringsting View Post

I'm damned if I'm gonna engage in such nonsense.

If I can walk away, I will---every time.

If I'm backed up without any other option----I carry a Colt's Lightweight Commander 1911 with eight Hornady 185 gr Critical Defense JHPs in the magazine, one in the chamber---cocked and locked---everywhere I go. Plus two reloads in my back pocket. A total of 25 rounds.

Screw your description of a "fair fight". Nothing fair about it. I'm gonna survive, you're not. Further, screw your masochistic definition of honorable and dignified. I am going to sleep in my bed tonight.
        I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

I'm damned if I'm gonna engage in such nonsense.

If I can walk away, I will---every time.

If I'm backed up without any other option----I carry a Colt's Lightweight Commander 1911 with eight Hornady 185 gr Critical Defense JHPs in the magazine, one in the chamber---cocked and locked---everywhere I go. Plus two reloads in my back pocket. A total of 25 rounds.

Screw your description of a "fair fight". Nothing fair about it. I'm gonna survive, you're not. Further, screw your masochistic definition of honorable and dignified. I am going to sleep in my bed tonight.
          #1. if i can, i will walk away... every time!
          its obvious that there are some that have actually met with their own mortality and some that live in a barbaric fantasy provided by the entertainment industry... the tv rambo/commandos certainly have all the answers and every possible scenario well choreographed... violence is what happens when fear overrides intelligence. id take one dano having my back on the street than all the talkers combined... say what you will... and you will, just as if it matters...
          Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post

#1. if i can, i will walk away... every time!
            its obvious that there are some that have actually met with their own mortality and some that live in a barbaric fantasy provided by the entertainment industry... the tv rambo/commandos certainly have all the answers and every possible scenario well choreographed... violence is what happens when fear overrides intelligence. id take one dano having my back on the street than all the talkers combined... say what you will... and you will, just as if it matters...
            I have become persona non grata on HC in recent times.My every word is scrutinized down to a gnat's ass. So it goes. Speak the truth honestly, deal with the consequences. DILLIGAF?

I am not a predator. Give me half a chance to get along, we WILL.

Neither am I prey.

I feel no need to strut my bad ass. Those days are past. I will NOT trade John Wayne jaw punches with anyone.

Much rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

So it goes.
            I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

Working...
            X