No announcement yet.

T Rice appreciation thread post here now:thu:

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thought this thread was about T. Rice.

Turned to **************** in a hurry-like huh?

I leiks the Riceman! Seems like a good feller, hard-worker and all that.
    Doesn't take **************** off anyone.
    And likes to build stuff & stuff.

#1 in my book.

Exactly. Thank you kisses Robin

bye for now.

talk to you all later from my blue room in Maine:wave

Comment

Exactly. Thank you kisses Robin

bye for now.

talk to you all later from my blue room in Maine:wave

Have a safe trip home C~.

Comment

Just couldn't let it be huh?

That's such a load of crap, everything you wrote.

Mother****************er,why would you bump this thread? Friend,you have some issues that I suggest you get in check.**************** off and leave the woman alone.
        I'm guessing you and your uncle had many busy nights playing 'lick the ass'.I bet you can't smell Wild Irish Rose to this day without getting a little quiver in Mr. Sphincter. Skippy D

Comment

Thought this thread was about T. Rice.

Turned to **************** in a hurry-like huh?

I leiks the Riceman! Seems like a good feller, hard-worker and all that.
          Doesn't take **************** off anyone.
          And likes to build stuff & stuff.

#1 in my book.

Thank you Robin.
          I'm guessing you and your uncle had many busy nights playing 'lick the ass'.I bet you can't smell Wild Irish Rose to this day without getting a little quiver in Mr. Sphincter. Skippy D

Comment

lol
            Last edited by Mike Hinge; 04-06-2018, 11:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by WaterBong View Post
              <BLOCKQUOTE><TABLE border="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>I'm just not feeling it.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE>

So anyway, as you might have figured out by now, I've been talking to Gracie for a few weeks, and we were planning to meet this coming Wednesday......then last Friday Gracie starts a thread about our relationship, and during that thread guys start hitting on here, including this guy T. Rice, and she actually asks him for his email, and phone number......which pissed me off.

Am I wrong here? I'm trying to establish a monogmous relationship with someone I really care about, and then I have to read her trying to hook up here with some other guy, right in front of my face. WTF? Would that not weird you out, and piss you off?

I don't have <B>dibs</B> on Gracie, or anything but isn't it just common courtesy to stop trying to hook up with other people if you want a real relationship with someone? Like they say, maybe common courtesy,is not so common.

God damn, I'm new here, but it took me trying to put something together with Gracie, to get this guy off his hands. Uh, hey yeah I could drive there in 6 hours. Hey guess what, I can fly there in two hours anytime I like.

Then I get accused of having jealousy issues. I don't have jealous issues, but I do have issues with people saying one thing, and doing another.
              Zygs, you need to calm down bro.

Comment

You can't flooze around on The Internet like that, and then just say "uh just kidding", cause it's not just kidding, and the only guy who would accept that behavior is some wussy boy who would do anything to have a relationship, or some sleazebag with STD's looking for multiple sexual partners, who doesn't care about a real connection with someone.
                Damn dude!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE><TABLE border="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>Or some fool who falls in love over the internet with a notorious tease.

I'm just sayin'</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE>

I didn't fall in love with her, but we did have the start of something good, I thought, and I might know her a little better than you do from talking to her so much the last few weeks and, I think Gracie is wonderful, beautiful, woman, whom I wanted to get to know better but....

A new relationship like that IS really fragile, to be starting threads about it is, I think, ill conceived, and then for me to have to sit there and read other guys hitting on her, and then her asking for that guy's phone number and email, that's too much for me to handle....Does that make me an **************************** or something?
                  lol oh my god

Comment

Originally posted by Gracie View Post
                    <BLOCKQUOTE><TABLE border="1"><TBODY><TR><TD>You know what I'm not possesive, or jealous, and I never have been.<BR /><BR /> I just think it's common courtesy to not pursue relationships with other people while you've got one going on that might lead somewhere, and especially not to not do that in front of the person you have the ongoing relationship with. <BR /><BR />Not really anything to do with jealousy or possessiveness, just kindness, and courtesy, which I guess this is......the wrong place for that, my mistake.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></BLOCKQUOTE><BR /><BR />This is the only post I am going to make on this thread and I am not coming back to it again.<BR /><BR />Waterbong, you are excessively insecure, needy and controlling. I have many values but these are not endearing traits to any woman I know. I am sorry for this turn of events but evidently you can't handle "no." You brought this public and I am taking it public. My thread you speak of here, was <I><B>PLAYING</B></I>!!! More than once you said "don't take my threads/posts seriously. I just kid around here on oj." Why should I be required to be any different than you? <BR /><BR />The second day you wrote to me you said you wanted to meet and "not waste any time writing..." Oh my god! thankfully I stuck to my need to write and get to know you. The next day you wrote, you told me you were devasted by some other chick and "frankly, not over it yet." <BR /><BR />I am a nice person and a unique one as well. My friendships are as unique, joyful and passionate as I am. Obviously, I am friends with men and women. I will NOT stop these friendships for anyone. Most of these people know me better than all of my family members combined. I apologize for nothing nor will I change for anyone.<BR /><BR />One large irritation I have regarding you, is this is the first time an internet personality has caused me to fear my own personal safety. But more than all of this outlined here, is you have taken away my freedom to write and be myself having to weigh and measure every single fcukin' word.<BR /><BR />Do not send me any more personal messages. And just in case, it is not clear, I am not, not, not, not meeting you on this Wednesday or any other Wednesday.<BR /><BR />Gracie
                    Oh dear this must have stung.

Comment

Working...
                    X