Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T Rice appreciation thread post here now:thu:

lubs ya T
    Originally Posted by hammergjh

I'm allergic to shellfish and I haven't cum in anyone's mouth in years.

You probably knew about the second one

teh man.

Comment

T Rice is the man.
      Sincerely,

Mitt ****************ing Ens

Comment

lubs ya T

way ho

did you have a good weekend T Rice?

Comment

Well thank you guy's Yes Gracie I had a very good weekend, thanks for asking....
          I'm guessing you and your uncle had many busy nights playing 'lick the ass'.I bet you can't smell Wild Irish Rose to this day without getting a little quiver in Mr. Sphincter. Skippy D

Comment

I'm just not feeling it.

Comment

I'm just not feeling it.

So anyway, as you might have figured out by now, I've been talking to Gracie for a few weeks, and we were planning to meet this coming Wednesday......then last Friday Gracie starts a thread about our relationship, and during that thread guys start hitting on here, including this guy T. Rice, and she actually asks him for his email, and phone number......which pissed me off.

Am I wrong here? I'm trying to establish a monogmous relationship with someone I really care about, and then I have to read her trying to hook up here with some other guy, right in front of my face. WTF? Would that not weird you out, and piss you off?

I don't have dibs on Gracie, or anything but isn't it just common courtesy to stop trying to hook up with other people if you want a real relationship with someone? Like they say, maybe common courtesy,is not so common.

God damn, I'm new here, but it took me trying to put something together with Gracie, to get this guy off his hands. Uh, hey yeah I could drive there in 6 hours. Hey guess what, I can fly there in two hours anytime I like.

Then I get accused of having jealousy issues. I don't have jealous issues, but I do have issues with people saying one thing, and doing another.

Comment

So anyway, as you might have figured this by now, I've been talking to Gracie for a few weeks, and we were planning to meet this coming Wednesday......then last Friday Gracie starts a thread about our relationship, and during that thread guys start hitting on here, including this guy T. Rice, and she actually asks him for his email, and phone number......which pissed me off.

Am I wrong here? I'm trying to establish a monogmous relationship with someone I really care about, and then I have to read her trying to hook up here with some other guy, right in front of my face. WTF? Would that not weird you out, and piss you off?

I don't have dibs on Gracie, or anything but isn't it just common courtesy to stop trying to hook up with other people if you want a real relationship with someone? Like they say, maybe common courtesy,is not so common.

God damn, I'm new here, but it took me trying to put something together with Gracie, to get this guy off his hands. Uh, hey yeah I could drive there in 6 hours. Hey guess what, I can fly there in two hours anytime I like.

Then I get accused of having jealousy issues. I don't have jealous issues, but I do have issues with people saying one thing, and doing another.

You are acting like you guys are engaged or something She must have decided she doesn't want to spend her time with someone that is insecure. Besides, you are making a big deal out of nothing. If you knew Gracie at all you would know she flirts all the time and is just having fun.
                Well, conditions at work are frightful, and the boss is not delightful and someday we'll all be let go........this job blows, this job blows, this job blows

Comment

You are acting like you guys are engaged or something She must have decided she doesn't want to spend her time with someone that is insecure. Besides, you are making a big deal out of nothing. If you knew Gracie at all you would know she flirts all the time and is just having fun.

Dood, I'm not insecure in the least. There's a big difference between flirting, and out right asking for someone's personal info, phone number and email. That's a step beyond flirting, and on a thread she started about me.

Yeah, she flirts all the time, but wouldn't you think if she wanted a real relationship with someone, and not some Internet bull****************, she would lay off of that? That's just common courtesy. I was talking to the wimmenz on here too, and as soon as we hooked I quit. Duh.

Comment

She didn't decide ****************. We had firm plans to meet, and that thread screwed everything up.

Comment

She didn't decide ****************. We had firm plans to meet, and that thread screwed everything up/

People joke on this forum all the time about hooking up and meeting. I think you might be just a tad too serious.
                      Well, conditions at work are frightful, and the boss is not delightful and someday we'll all be let go........this job blows, this job blows, this job blows

Comment

People joke on this forum all the time about hooking up and meeting. I think you might be just a tad too serious.

No, she specifically asked for his phone number, and email. Did you read the thread?

Comment

No, she specifically asked for his phone number, and email. Did you read the thread?

Sir you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. She has known T rice a lot longer than she has known you. I have known Gracie a lot onger than you. Gracie was just playing!!!! You blew it by reacting the way you did.

Comment

Sir you are making a mountain out of a mole hill. She has known T rice a lot longer than she has known you. I have known Gracie a lot onger than you. Gracie was just playing!!!! You blew it by reacting the way you did.

Bull****************. Why did she wait until she was hooking up with me to ask for his his personal info? I know playing when I see it, and that was not playing, and it WAS rude and disrespectful to me.

Comment

Bull****************. Why did she wait until she was hooking up with me to ask for his his personal info? I know playing when I see it, and that was not playing, and it WAS rude and disrespectful to me.

I will not argue with you any longer as you don't seem to be able to grasp the situation.

Comment

Working...
                              X