Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it Just a Given Ghosts Are Real

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow 11 pages ...Wish a ghost had posted and settled it.

Comment

• Yes, I have seen more than one article on mistakes Ghost Hunters make. But you
      haven't seen the show, because most of those just aren't true of what they do now.
      You were in the Navy, right? Why would the military ask them to investigate their facilities if they are a joke? They have been at Navy, Coast Guard, and Air Force facilities, as well as other state government facilities. Why don't you ask the Navy why they do that? I just like to watch the show as entertainment, and I am entertained.

You are mistaken. I have seen the show. Obviously, it did not impress me as it has impressed you. And the article I linked to was not just about mistakes. It was also about fundamental errors in their investigative techniques. Buying an EMF detector and an IR camera does not make them scientists, not their investigations scientific.

Why would the military ask them to investigate? Because people in the military believe ridiculous stuff, too. Trust me, I know.
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

Comment

• Are you afraid to watch the show, or what? Why do I have to tell you what was on, when you could see for yourself, and write up a nice critique for us....

It's just ****************ing stupid to keep talking to you and Imp about this, when you choose to remain ignorant. It isn't MY show, you know...I just like to watch it. It's no more stupid than watching American Idol, or anything else on ****************ing TV...

Because I have watched the show, and I did not see what you claim to have seen. Why are you so opposed to presenting the evidence you say is there? Are you unable to do so?
        "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
        -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
        -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
        -- Theodore White

Comment

• You're an idiot, too!! Imp and Isaac say so!

Any particular reason you feel it necessary to lie about me?
          -- Bob Parks

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Oscar Wilde

-- Theodore White

Comment

• Any particular reason you feel it necessary to lie about me?

The truth tends to be less exciting, perhaps?

I also heard that the truth will send you fleas, and I sure don't want to have fleas sent to me.

Comment

• Stoney likes to start big long threads like this and bail.

I've been here.

Comment

• I've been here.

..in spirit
                Carpe ventum

Comment

• You are an idiot, Imp and Isaac say so.

why are you mad at me, bro?
                  poast something else...

Comment

Working...
                  X