Carrying a flask?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrying a flask?

I got an unemployment check today.

So, in my solemn duty to perpetuate obama's america, i need to use this check to buy booze and a flask.

What's the etiquette? What do I need to know?
    Word up.

Quote Originally Posted by RideAway
    View Post

I got an unemployment check today.

So, in my solemn duty to perpetuate obama's america, i need to use this check to buy booze and a flask.

What's the etiquette? What do I need to know?

Night Train is the best bang for your buck.
    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Comment

8oz. flask. No smaller, no bigger. Smaller, not enough booze. Bigger, can't be hidden in a back pocket.

Get a good funnel. TRUST ME.

Only decent way I know to clean it (should there ever be a time where alcohol is NOT stored in it) is to heat the bastard up in boiling water, and rinse with rubbing alcohol, then flush with distilled or filtered water. Then, refill immediately. An empty flask is a SIN AGAINST MAN.
      "Understanding that sentence meant he wasn't much of a chess player." - Abzurd

Winner of MYSTIC FX'S Most Metal Face, Early '09 Award

Eden WT550B, D212XLT-4 times two, D210XLT, SKB US Roto Rack 4U, USA-made X2 XDS-Plus, Korg DT-7 tuner, Tobias Killer B5, Ibanez Prestige SR1005EFM, world-famous custom rack mounted CUP HOLDER! For my BEER!

Comment

There ya go..why not head down to Virginia and pick up some Moonshine...and when the food stamps come in...trade your card for smack...Dont forget your Obama phone if you dont already have one. No worries by the way...by the time your unemployment runs out a couple of years from now..your rehab will be 100% free by than. Your in pal..work it!

Comment

Nothing says " Spoiled, trust fund baby " as much as carrying a flask.
          It's not about money or popularity , although some money would be nice.

Comment

http://www.bumwine.com/
            ┌∩┐(â—•_â—•)┌∠©â”

Comment

how can this be?????teh state of teh economy is improving,teh gub'ment told me so
              Don't take me seriously,unless you're offended....................bitch!Don't frickin' worry about it!.....its a "catch&release"plan

Comment

Sign up for SS Disability. Just make sure you have your papers in order. We are fast becoming a society where having one's papers in order is Determinate.
                This is not the so-called Warbleshinny mastadon. over

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by seahorse
                  View Post

Nothing says " Spoiled, trust fund baby " as much as carrying a flask.

I'm not spoiled. I saved up my own fund and yes, I have a flask. Whiskey!
                  No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Rhone
                    View Post

Sign up for SS Disability. Just make sure you have your papers in order. We are fast becoming a society where having one's papers in order is Determinate.

Thank you commissar, my wife tried that. they said her papers were not in order. I want my obamaphone.
                    No longer Banned by the Geezer Gear Forum for liking pubic hair on women.

Comment

Working...
                    X