Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

By Request... OJer's, post your music here!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was feeling my age , earlier , but just strumming a bit usually makes me feel a bit better , occasionally . Well , it did today

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1r6IOUw6FMd

peace

Comment

• I hate everything about you- Three days grace cover! Female singer.. wanna be front woman! haha https://vocaroo.com/i/s0f4SQ00I79n

Comment

• Originally posted by kellykitten View Post
        I hate everything about you- Three days grace cover! Female singer.. wanna be front woman! haha https://vocaroo.com/i/s0f4SQ00I79n
        The studio and production sound very familiar.

Keep Rockin

Click image for larger version  Name:	16476.original-1607.jpg?rect=44,0,312,312&q=98&fm=jpg&fit=max.jpg Views:	1 Size:	29.3 KB ID:	32155638
        Last edited by Mikeo; 02-01-2018, 07:37 PM.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

• Well....At least Mark L actually posted some music.

But since the ridiculous seems to be the order of the day with the exception of Mark L...

https://soundcloud.com/alamojoe/letter

Last edited by AlamoJoe; 02-02-2018, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Thank you! I used a karaoke and sang it lol.

Comment

• Recovered from 40 year old tape archives. Sorry, drum track could not be recovered. This was meant to be background music for one of the scenes in a spaghetti spy movie that ended up never being made.

https://soundcloud.com/user-66196437...-country-drive
              Last edited by Cornholio Farquarth III; 02-06-2018, 08:51 PM.
              Originally posted by MrKnobs
              God, that's beautiful man! And they say romance is dead!

Comment

• AlamoJoe
                AlamoJoe commented
                Editing a comment
                That's actually kinda cool CF. I'm guessing that was a 2 track effort? Maybe some bouncing?
                Kinda cool!

• Cornholio Farquarth III
                Editing a comment
                It was done on a Teac 40-4 reel to reel. There was a lot of bouncing going on. If I recall from the way back machine, there were 4 guitar lead tracks, 2 rhythm tracks, and a bass. Unfortunately, the version I recorded with a drummer was lost to history. The drum tracks gave it a whole different vibe. If I ever get the where-with-all, I'll re-record it on a DAW. I don't know how I'll reproduce the intro flying saucer sounds. I did it with a vintage Echoplex and was manipulating different things on it.

• Comment

• Beautiful as always Dinks! Great to hear you playing again!

Comment

• Dinkleberg
                  Dinkleberg commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Thanks, Joe.

I'm not playing as much or as well as I would like, but at least I'm playing!

• Beautiful piano music by Niklas Paschburg. Very impressive.
                I listened to it on my vinyl turntable Audio Technica AT-LP120. Tested also on JBL Go Portable. The song and all these recording noises was amazing.

Last edited by yotomi; 04-18-2018, 07:13 AM.

Comment

• Open mic night back in Dinkleville.

Comment

• AlamoJoe
                    AlamoJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You tearing it up Dinks!

• Dinkleberg
                    Dinkleberg commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks, Joe.

• https://app.box.com/s/2mw9tt3qttknuj1rmksw5aj2ym5xqee9

Yamaha classical wireless through a Nady MGT-16 to a Fishman SA220, recorded with a Zoom H4 and uploaded from there.
                  - The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule it. - H.L. Mencken

Citizens and Residents Of The United States and U.S Persons - USA PATRIOT Act Notice: You are hereby notified that under the provisions of the USA PATRIOT Act, you may be placed under electronic surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site by intelligence or law enforcement agencies at any time or for any purpose for which they may deem fit, without your knowledge or permission and without the order or supervision of any court of law. As the provisions of the Act strictly prohibit, with fines and imprisonment, the managers of this site from disclosing such surveillance should it become known to us, you should assume that you are under surveillance while viewing this or any other similar web site, electronic mail or any other form of electronic communication related thereto.

Comment

• AlamoJoe
                    AlamoJoe commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Top to bottom, Side to side, a great song. Great guitar playing, great singing, great words...mean it.

• Idunno
                    Idunno commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks. You made my day.

• A little number a friend and I did as part of a concert at my mother's retirement lodge.

Last edited by Dinkleberg; 08-26-2018, 11:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinkleberg View Post
                    A little number a friend and I did as part of a concert at my mother's retirement lodge.

Fun!

I not only resent the allegation, I resent the alligator!

Comment

• Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

Fun!

Thanks!

And yes, it was fun. The old timers at Mama D's senior's lodge seemed to have a good time, too. I'm told we were the talk of the dining hall Saturday evening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinkleberg View Post
                        A little number a friend and I did as part of a concert at my mother's retirement lodge.

That was a kick! Tickling the ivories and blowin' that sax jus' like a' ringin' a bell Dan! Awesome!

Comment

Working...
                        X