X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post

veg all bulletproof,

no
    bullet resistant
    Ballistically apathetic. Do pray for the trapped but you know that's how their deal works. The show must go on. Never said anything about the player.
    Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

Originally posted by 1001gear View Post
      Ballistically apathetic. Do pray for the trapped but you know that's how their deal works. The show must go on. Never said anything about the player.
      That's what understudies are for.
      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
      -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post

That's what understudies are for.
        usually in theatre. am peeps go see an understudy of perhaps...just filling in tonight and tomorrow night...a fill-in for Justin bieber or Justin time?
        Rasputin too...
        Last edited by nice keetee; 06-05-2019, 02:50 PM.

Comment

If the show must go on, then an understudy is necessary. If there is no understudy, then illness or injury to the star will prevent the show from going on.
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

Rasputin could gig as an understudy. No role too dark.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post
              Like many, I suffer from mild depression and anxiety.
              I was taking meds for it, but I took myself off it and learned how to control things better.

Diagnosed at age 56, last year.

Thinking back, I may have had it since I was a kid.

I sought out professional help, not willingly either. People a lot smarter than I got involved in my life. A woman named Sue was amazing, another chick named Tori was really good too.

I once dated this RN that said I might have ADHD, and she might have been right.

Music makes things a bit better.

I like long hours by myself, which is difficult when you are married.

After spending 10 days in a depression and anxiety rehab program, I saw some people that had some real issues. I figured, hell life ain't that bad, or at least mine. I take it day by day now.
              wtf does all that have to do with a forum having no new posts since February?

[voice= Dr. Frazier Crane]But...thank you for sharing, Mikeo! Now would anyone else care to share their psychoses?[/voice]

I know HC traffic ain't what it used to be, and there a number of subforums here that I suggested they close or combine to save space....but over 2 months without a post....beyond tragic.
              Last edited by daddymack; 06-06-2019, 07:22 PM.
              "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Errybody seen errybody dance

Lose yourself in wild romance...

Them wonder years are gone.

Comment

not so tragic IMHO hare krishna

Comment

Working...
                  X