Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spacecommando
    started a topic I was drug tested today

I was drug tested today

They also gave me a breathalyzer. I've been taking Zyrtec for a couple of weeks. There's antihistamine in it. She said I have nothing to worry about.

• hammergjh
    replied
    I've put leashes on my kids a few times. They were used as a teaching tool to help them learn how to ski. It was hilarious but a lot of work. They work as a way to control their speed and movement, sorta like reins on a horse. Every run down the mountain was pretty exhausting though. My son has developed into an excellent skier/snowboarder. My daughter can hold her own.

I've seen plenty of kids on leashes. It looks pretty hilarious. I understand it but would never do it myself.

Leave a comment:

• Voltan
    replied
    have fun kids!

Leave a comment:

• Voltan
    replied
    i notice freedom of speech allowed in the “edit” comments...

Leave a comment:

• Voltan
    replied
    05-16-2019, 07:14 AM
    Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
    I could report both your last two posts as personal attacks but I won't. Instead, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you owe me. You're welcome.
    i owe you? fhuck you.... i owe you fecal plugs from a hibernating grizzly bear... i could give a rats ass about what anybody has to say about me speaking the truth... again, with feeling... Fuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuck you! with a running chainsaw... suck my cock you ignorant bitch...

toodles!
    Last edited by Voltan; 05-16-2019, 07:15 AM. Reason: i wanted my spelling accurate for mire betterer understanding of the concepts offeredt to the little ****************tard...
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445
    Voltan is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Voltan
    replied
    Originally posted by Voltan View Post

i owe you? fhuck you.... i owe you fecal plugs from a hibernating grizzly bear... i could give a rats ass about what anybody has to say about me speaking the truth... again, with feeling... Fuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuck you! with a running chainsaw... suck my cock you ignorant bitch...

toodles!
    sugar coat that.

Leave a comment:

• Voltan
    replied
    I could report both your last two posts as personal attacks but I won't. Instead, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you owe me. You're welcome.

toodles!
    Last edited by Voltan; 05-16-2019, 06:15 AM. Reason: i wanted my spelling accurate for mire betterer understanding of the concepts offeredt to the little fucktard...

Leave a comment:

• Danocoustic
    replied
    I don't "go off" on anybody unless they extremely provoke me.

You treat me with respect, I treat you with respect. I submit my many years and many friendships here as solid evidence of that.

You f*ck with me, stand by. I'm not your bitch.

Maybe you've had a sheltered life where you can expect people to behave. I HAVE NOT. Don't expect me to give you a pass whenever you feel like getting idiotic. Not gonna happen.

If that don't suit ya, quit threatening me and BAN ME.

Leave a comment:

• Phil O'Keefe
    replied
    Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

...but continue with your snotty self-righteous judgmentalism, as long as you couch it in passive/aggressive terms that don't directly violate the Holy TOS.

No Dan, that's not what it says. It says he needs to IGNORE YOU - not "continue with snotty self-righteous judgementalism" - if he's doing that, then he isn't ignoring you, is he?

Leave a comment:

• Phil O'Keefe
    replied

Now who's making threats
    No threats Dan. Where's the "threat" in that post?

Leave a comment:

• Danocoustic
    replied
    Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

You got two because you went so over the top with your reply to him, and you had just gotten back from a temp ban for similar violations of the rules. I tend to increase the length of the temp bans when the actions that lead to them get repeated - especially when it happens soon after a similar violation.

The attacks on DeepEnd are not acceptable under the rules, nor are some of his comments acceptable either. So I'm asking everyone to stop, and I'm asking you and Voltan to ignore him, and for him to ignore you and Voltan.

The rules aren't going to change. You're not going to be allowed to just go off on people whenever you feel like it, no matter what offense or slight you feel has been inflicted on you, or because you disagree with someone about something.

Again, if you don't like the rules Dan, and you don't feel you can abide by them, then you should probably find someplace else to post.
    Now who's making threats

Leave a comment:

• Danocoustic
    replied

Actually *I* want you to act like they don't exist. That goes for anyone who you can't get along with. Put them on ignore and don't respond to them. Period.
    ...but continue with your snotty self-righteous judgmentalism, as long as you couch it in passive/aggressive terms that don't directly violate the Holy TOS.

Leave a comment:

• Phil O'Keefe
    replied

CRAP.

No one has been as abusive or insulting as Deep End. He brought all his responses on HIMSELF with his snotty self-righteous posts.

Just like guido does...and when I've had enough of his sh*t, he gets a month off, I get TWO.

Tell me some more.
    You got two because you went so over the top with your reply to him, and you had just gotten back from a temp ban for similar violations of the rules. I tend to increase the length of the temp bans when the actions that lead to them get repeated - especially when it happens soon after a similar violation.

The attacks on DeepEnd are not acceptable under the rules, nor are some of his comments acceptable either. So I'm asking everyone to stop, and I'm asking you and Voltan to ignore him, and for him to ignore you and Voltan.

The rules aren't going to change. You're not going to be allowed to just go off on people whenever you feel like it, no matter what offense or slight you feel has been inflicted on you, or because you disagree with someone about something.

Again, if you don't like the rules Dan, and you don't feel you can abide by them, then you should probably find someplace else to post.

Leave a comment:

• Phil O'Keefe
    replied
    I know you want me to act like you don't exist...
    Actually *I* want you to act like they don't exist. That goes for anyone who you can't get along with. Put them on ignore and don't respond to them. Period.

Leave a comment:

• Danocoustic
    replied

Oh come on Dan... everyone has been handing out personal attacks and insults in this thread like it was Halloween candy... he gave no worse than what he was getting from other posters. But you're right that he absolutely should NOT have responded - next time DeepEnd, don't do anyone any "favors" - report and ignore, and leave the personal comments out of the discussion.

And once again, there's been a LOT of personal attacks and insults in this thread - so EVERYONE leave the personal attacks and insults out of the discussion please.
    CRAP.

No one has been as abusive or insulting as Deep End. He brought all his responses on HIMSELF with his snotty self-righteous posts.

Just like guido does...and when I've had enough of his sh*t, he gets a month off, I get TWO.

Tell me some more.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X