No announcement yet.

I was drug tested today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Voltan View Post

i owe you? fhuck you.... i owe you fecal plugs from a hibernating grizzly bear... i could give a rats ass about what anybody has to say about me speaking the truth... again, with feeling... Fuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuck you! with a running chainsaw... suck my cock you ignorant bitch...

toodles!
    sugar coat that.
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

05-16-2019, 07:14 AM
      Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
      I could report both your last two posts as personal attacks but I won't. Instead, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you owe me. You're welcome.
      i owe you? fhuck you.... i owe you fecal plugs from a hibernating grizzly bear... i could give a rats ass about what anybody has to say about me speaking the truth... again, with feeling... Fuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuck you! with a running chainsaw... suck my cock you ignorant bitch...

toodles!
      Last edited by Voltan; 05-16-2019, 07:15 AM. Reason: i wanted my spelling accurate for mire betterer understanding of the concepts offeredt to the little ****************tard...
      Voltan is correct.

Voltan is correct.

Comment

i notice freedom of speech allowed in the “edit” comments...

Voltan is correct.

Comment

have fun kids!

Voltan is correct.

Comment

I've put leashes on my kids a few times. They were used as a teaching tool to help them learn how to ski. It was hilarious but a lot of work. They work as a way to control their speed and movement, sorta like reins on a horse. Every run down the mountain was pretty exhausting though. My son has developed into an excellent skier/snowboarder. My daughter can hold her own.

I've seen plenty of kids on leashes. It looks pretty hilarious. I understand it but would never do it myself.
            Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Working...
            X