Collapse
No announcement yet.

I was drug tested today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how self righteous of you... whooda thunkit? lol!
    piss up a rope, moron.
    Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
      youre so full of feces ill bet your eyes are brown... stfu... again you prove your ignorance. please keep your erroneous guesses to yourself and keep your fuekking nose out of my ****************************ed business, **************** for brains.
      Actually, my eyes are blue, always have been. Sorry to disappoint you. You didn't seem to understand that sometimes small children can be trying. Based on that, I made a guess that you don't have kids. Sorry if I was wrong.
      Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
      Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
      Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
      Member of the Schecter Society
      Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Originally posted by Voltan View Post
        how self righteous of you... whooda thunkit? lol!
        piss up a rope, moron.
        I could report both your last two posts as personal attacks but I won't. Instead, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you owe me. You're welcome.
        Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
        Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
        Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
        Member of the Schecter Society
        Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

"...you owe me"

in yer feckin' dreams

Comment

Originally posted by DeepEnd View Post
            Yeah, there are a couple of different versions. One attaches to a harness or backpack the kid wears, the other attaches to the kid's wrist. It's not like the kid is wearing a dog collar. But then, some folks are always going to have a problem with anything that smacks of control.
            passive/aggressive commentary allowed by the holy TOS

Comment

Originally posted by Danocoustic View Post

passive/aggressive commentary allowed by the holy TOS
              Oh come on Dan... everyone has been handing out personal attacks and insults in this thread like it was Halloween candy... he gave no worse than what he was getting from other posters. But you're right that he absolutely should NOT have responded - next time DeepEnd, don't do anyone any "favors" - report and ignore, and leave the personal comments out of the discussion.

And once again, there's been a LOT of personal attacks and insults in this thread - so EVERYONE leave the personal attacks and insults out of the discussion please.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
              - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."
              - Sir George Martin, All You Need Is Ears

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."
              - Bob Lefsetz, The Lefsetz Letter

Comment

Originally posted by Phil O'Keefe View Post

Oh come on Dan... everyone has been handing out personal attacks and insults in this thread like it was Halloween candy... he gave no worse than what he was getting from other posters. But you're right that he absolutely should NOT have responded - next time DeepEnd, don't do anyone any "favors" - report and ignore, and leave the personal comments out of the discussion.

And once again, there's been a LOT of personal attacks and insults in this thread - so EVERYONE leave the personal attacks and insults out of the discussion please.
                CRAP.

No one has been as abusive or insulting as Deep End. He brought all his responses on HIMSELF with his snotty self-righteous posts.

Just like guido does...and when I've had enough of his sh*t, he gets a month off, I get TWO.

Tell me some more.

Comment

I know you want me to act like you don't exist...
                  Actually *I* want you to act like they don't exist. That goes for anyone who you can't get along with. Put them on ignore and don't respond to them. Period.

"Look at it this way: think of how stupid the average person is, and then realize half of 'em are stupider than that."
                  - George Carlin

"It shouldn't be expected that people are necessarily doing what they appear to be doing on records."

"The music business will be revitalized by musicians, not the labels or Live Nation. When the musicians decide to put music first, instead of money, the public will flock to the fruits and the scene will be healthy again."

Comment

CRAP.

No one has been as abusive or insulting as Deep End. He brought all his responses on HIMSELF with his snotty self-righteous posts.

Just like guido does...and when I've had enough of his sh*t, he gets a month off, I get TWO.

Tell me some more.
                    You got two because you went so over the top with your reply to him, and you had just gotten back from a temp ban for similar violations of the rules. I tend to increase the length of the temp bans when the actions that lead to them get repeated - especially when it happens soon after a similar violation.

The attacks on DeepEnd are not acceptable under the rules, nor are some of his comments acceptable either. So I'm asking everyone to stop, and I'm asking you and Voltan to ignore him, and for him to ignore you and Voltan.

The rules aren't going to change. You're not going to be allowed to just go off on people whenever you feel like it, no matter what offense or slight you feel has been inflicted on you, or because you disagree with someone about something.

Again, if you don't like the rules Dan, and you don't feel you can abide by them, then you should probably find someplace else to post.

- George Carlin

Comment

Actually *I* want you to act like they don't exist. That goes for anyone who you can't get along with. Put them on ignore and don't respond to them. Period.
                      ...but continue with your snotty self-righteous judgmentalism, as long as you couch it in passive/aggressive terms that don't directly violate the Holy TOS.

Comment

You got two because you went so over the top with your reply to him, and you had just gotten back from a temp ban for similar violations of the rules. I tend to increase the length of the temp bans when the actions that lead to them get repeated - especially when it happens soon after a similar violation.

The attacks on DeepEnd are not acceptable under the rules, nor are some of his comments acceptable either. So I'm asking everyone to stop, and I'm asking you and Voltan to ignore him, and for him to ignore you and Voltan.

The rules aren't going to change. You're not going to be allowed to just go off on people whenever you feel like it, no matter what offense or slight you feel has been inflicted on you, or because you disagree with someone about something.

Again, if you don't like the rules Dan, and you don't feel you can abide by them, then you should probably find someplace else to post.
                        Now who's making threats

Comment

Now who's making threats
                          No threats Dan. Where's the "threat" in that post?

- George Carlin

Comment

...but continue with your snotty self-righteous judgmentalism, as long as you couch it in passive/aggressive terms that don't directly violate the Holy TOS.

No Dan, that's not what it says. It says he needs to IGNORE YOU - not "continue with snotty self-righteous judgementalism" - if he's doing that, then he isn't ignoring you, is he?

- George Carlin

Comment

I don't "go off" on anybody unless they extremely provoke me.

You treat me with respect, I treat you with respect. I submit my many years and many friendships here as solid evidence of that.

You f*ck with me, stand by. I'm not your bitch.

Maybe you've had a sheltered life where you can expect people to behave. I HAVE NOT. Don't expect me to give you a pass whenever you feel like getting idiotic. Not gonna happen.

If that don't suit ya, quit threatening me and BAN ME.

Comment

I could report both your last two posts as personal attacks but I won't. Instead, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. But you owe me. You're welcome.
                                i owe you? fhuck you.... i owe you fecal plugs from a hibernating grizzly bear... i could give a rats ass about what anybody has to say about me speaking the truth... again, with feeling... Fuuuuu huuuuuuuuuuck you! with a running chainsaw... suck my cock you ignorant bitch...

toodles!
                                Last edited by Voltan; 05-16-2019, 06:15 AM. Reason: i wanted my spelling accurate for mire betterer understanding of the concepts offeredt to the little fucktard...
                                Originally posted by isaac42;n32240445

Voltan is correct.

Comment

Working...
                                X