No announcement yet.

I was drug tested today

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was drug tested today

They also gave me a breathalyzer. I've been taking Zyrtec for a couple of weeks. There's antihistamine in it. She said I have nothing to worry about.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

You drive a school bus?

Comment

I wish I could fail a drug test. But I can't.
      Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Originally posted by hammergjh View Post
        I wish I could fail a drug test. But I can't.
        You are sorry bangheadonwall?
        You are employable for many positions, if you so wish.

Comment

I've tested drugs. Always worked. I wanna say common sense prevailed but it was more economic. Recreational free for decades. The thermal rub is all the pharmaceuticals I gotta have.
          Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I am thankful I am free of necessary drugs to keep me alive
            try to eat right, exercise, get enough sleep
            gonna die anyways

meanwhile have some fun and serious,
            genes
            Last edited by nice keetee; 05-07-2019, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by spacecommando View Post
              They also gave me a breathalyzer. I've been taking Zyrtec for a couple of weeks. There's antihistamine in it. She said I have nothing to worry about.
              I'm having a couple of shots of Jim Beam, as a nightcap.
              One for me and one for you.

Keep our kids safe.

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

Originally posted by Mikeo View Post

I'm having a couple of shots of Jim Beam, as a nightcap.
                One for me and one for you.

Keep our kids safe.
                Maybe someday we meet
                @ Parkway,

Comment

Originally posted by nice keetee View Post
                  I am thankful I am free of necessary drugs to keep me alive
                  try to eat right, exercise, get enough sleep
                  gonna die anyways

meanwhile have some fun and serious,
                  genes
                  "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                  -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                  -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                  -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post

a t shirt I would wear

you know anyway silk screen?

Comment

a t shirt I would wear

you know anyway silk screen?
                      Lots on line. Here's one: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/15...ise-die-anyway
                      "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
                      -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
                      -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
                      -- Theodore White

Comment

I think we're having a mass exodus of bus drivers. They're begging people to drive buses. A neighboring community has some of the most derp derp bus drivers I've ever seen. They drive like psychos. One of them put a special needs girl in his lap and let her drive the bus. She's like 8 or 9. It was reported and he admitted to it. He still has a job.
                        https://media.giphy.com/media/FefeclRDem7II/giphy.gif

I has a new signiture gif bitches

Comment

Maybe someday we meet
                          @ Parkway,

Posts as of Jan 10th 2013: 82,617

Comment

I bet it's hard to recruit school bus drivers because of the odd, not-full-time work hours and uh, unique, job requirements. Driving a lumbering oversize vehicle through rush-hour traffic, OK, but now you're telling me it's filled with KIDS?!? Yikes.

If you work in public primary education, thank you for your service.

Here in Dallas, we had a weird agency - "Dallas County Schools" - that only existed to provide school bus service to the various school districts in the county. (Schools in Dallas proper are run by the Dallas Independent School District, DISD). Anyway, there were various signs that DCS wasn't well run, one year they didn't have enough drivers hired at the start of the school year, so they hastily contracted with taxis and airport shuttles to take kids to school. You can imagine how well that went over.

Then it came out there were huge kickbacks and financial shenanigans involved in equipping all the DCS buses with cameras, inside and outside. Millions of dollars were spent, the whole thing was exposed as a scam, and a Dallas city council member was just sent to Federal Prison yesterday for his role ($450,000 in bribes) in the scandal. The DCS was disbanded and school districts had scramble to buy or contract out bus service for their districts.
                            This space left intentionally blank.

Comment

I used to be drug tested regularly as a condition of my employment. I saw a subordinate of mine fail and get fired who knew the consequences.

Originally posted by Mr.Grumpy View Post
                              I bet it's hard to recruit school bus drivers because of the odd, not-full-time work hours and uh, unique, job requirements. Driving a lumbering oversize vehicle through rush-hour traffic, OK, but now you're telling me it's filled with KIDS?!? Yikes.

If you work in public primary education, thank you for your service. . . .
                              Earlier this year a woman called in to a local (St. Louis) radio station during a "confess something" segment and said she worked in a day care center and sometimes they gave the little tykes benadryl to make them sleepy and calm them down. Judging from the public outcry, not many people have spent much time around small children. I'm a parent and I fully sympathize with the woman who called.
                              Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
                              Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
                              Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
                              Member of the Schecter Society
                              Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

Working...
                              X