X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would your cat be a Yank or a Reb?

I suspect Buster would be a Succesionist
    It's not a lie if you believe it~ Art Vandalay
    Free your mind, and your ass will follow~G. Clinton
    When the wise man points to the stars, the fool looks at the finger~Confucius

Our last cat was black with white markings so neither blue nor gray. Depicting the Civil War with cats reminds me of the graphic novel "Maus."
    Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
    Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
    Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
    Member of the Schecter Society
    Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

our current cat is gray...but attitude wise, she only cares about herself, never does anything that doesn't get her attention, fed or her litter box cleaned...and when she isn't whining about those things, she's nowhere to be found...I think she's a republican!
      "We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties due to reality fluctuations. The elves are working tirelessly to patch the correct version of reality. Activities here have been temporarily disabled since the fundamentals of mathematics, physics and reason may be incomprehensible during this indeterminate period of instability. Normal service will be restored once we are certain as to what 'normal' is."

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally used up and worn out, shouting '...man, what a ride!'

"The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" ~Bob Marley

Solipsism is the new empiricism. -Alan Burdick

Comment

Originally posted by daddymack View Post
        our current cat is gray...but attitude wise, she only cares about herself, never does anything that doesn't get her attention, fed or her litter box cleaned...and when she isn't whining about those things, she's nowhere to be found...I think she's a republican!
        My god. I think our cats are sisters.
        Workin' for the woman with money in her hand.

Comment

Aren't all cats rebels?
          "The Web puts all of the world's knowledge at our fingertips; unfortunately it's mixed with all of the world's bull****************."
          -- Bob Parks

"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"No man dies for what he knows to be true. Men die for what they want to be true, for what some terror in their hearts tells them is not true."
          -- Oscar Wilde

"It is a trap of history to believe that eyewitnesses remember accurately what they have lived through."
          -- Theodore White

Comment

Originally posted by isaac42 View Post
            Aren't all cats rebels?
            Rebellious yes but the Confederacy was at least semi-organized, which you can't really say about a clowder of cats.
            Official HCAG “Theory-Challenged Hack”
            Member of the IBANEZ ACOUSTIC ASSASSINS
            Proud Member of The Alvarez Alliance
            Member of the Schecter Society
            Person-2-Person on the Web

Comment

One pet left and another, a stray mouser that is unusually friendly. They're like politically unfettered royalty.
              Originally posted by Unconfigured Static HTML Widget...

Write Something, or Drag and Drop Images Here...

Comment

I suspect Buster of being pro cat slavery.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco View Post
                  I suspect Buster of being pro cat slavery.
                  I don't know if it's that so much as considering all non-feline creatures to be biologically inferior.

Comment

Originally posted by SwampMusic View Post

I don't know if it's that so much as considering all non-feline creatures to be biologically inferior.
                    I'm already his slave, kinda.

Comment

I think they all view us that way. "Fill the bowl, empty the box, get out of my way until I call you." Every so often, though, they just completely lose their $#!+. Our cat, Poot, had moved upstairs in protest over a new dog in the house. I'm not really sure why, since he's twice the size of the yorkie. Anyway, he'll usually stay up there until I let the dogs out in the morning. He will then generally deign to come downstairs to join Mama in the bed. Sunday morning, I take the dogs to the back door as usual, the yorkie goes ripping into the yard as usual, but the german shepherd decides she's not ready yet. During this time , the cat has come down stairs only to find the bedroom door shut. He turns around to complain about it and (Oh, #^<%) comes face to face with the shepherd, who was going back to bed. Trapped in a short hallway, he fluffs up to about four times his normal size and commences to issue a string of sounds that surely must have originated in the seventh level of hell. After a series of spastic kitty ninja moves, he hauls @$$ back upstairs. The dog flops down on her blankie, sighs, and drifts off to sleep sleep again. Why is it you never have your phone in hand, ready to video when you need it?

Comment

Originally posted by SwampMusic View Post
                        I think they all view us that way. "Fill the bowl, empty the box, get out of my way until I call you." Every so often, though, they just completely lose their $#!+. Our cat, Poot, had moved upstairs in protest over a new dog in the house. I'm not really sure why, since he's twice the size of the yorkie. Anyway, he'll usually stay up there until I let the dogs out in the morning. He will then generally deign to come downstairs to join Mama in the bed. Sunday morning, I take the dogs to the back door as usual, the yorkie goes ripping into the yard as usual, but the german shepherd decides she's not ready yet. During this time , the cat has come down stairs only to find the bedroom door shut. He turns around to complain about it and (Oh, #^<%) comes face to face with the shepherd, who was going back to bed. Trapped in a short hallway, he fluffs up to about four times his normal size and commences to issue a string of sounds that surely must have originated in the seventh level of hell. After a series of spastic kitty ninja moves, he hauls @$$ back upstairs. The dog flops down on her blankie, sighs, and drifts off to sleep sleep again. Why is it you never have your phone in hand, ready to video when you need it?
                        they love you, fer crine o' loude
                        bust yer balls

Comment

Working...
                        X